Chapter Six/Seven *Untitled*

Chapter Six/Seven *Untitled*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

woot school's over but now we have a whole new challenge awating out protagonists!

"
Volt didn’t get a chance to say much more, cause that’s when we got surrounded by our classmates, all of whom began fawning on Volt, asking her if she was okay, a few of the jocks giving her their numbers. Eventually it all died down once our coach made his assessment, and the two of us got to sit the rest of the period out.
“Thanks for the save Dare,” She said to me strangely serious, “I was really scared there for a second.”
“Don’t worry bout it,” I said, turning to give her a half hug, “Bout time I did something to pay you back.”
“Lol, I didn’t think you’d wait for such a life threatening moment to repay me,” She said with a chuckle, “Really didn’t have to be so extravagant, all I did was dropkick the guy who was picking on you in the second grade.”
“I cant believe you did all that just to be my friend,” I retaliated.
“What can I say, you were such a cute little kid,” She said pinching my cheeks in a mockery to mothers.
“Oh stop it, you’ll make me blush,” I said sarcastically.
We finished our conversation and stared at the other classmates, the two of us relaxing on the bleachers, waiting for the bell to ring. Finally it did and Volt said goodbye, while Darius ditched his new found jock buddies to walk with me back to the locker room.
“They’ve certainly taking a liking to you,” I said with a chuckle, “Guess they forgot about your little skirmish with Jason.”
“They asked me to join the football team,” He said.
“Oh, well…what did you say?” 
“That I’d think about it.”
“Oh.”
We continued to walk in awkward silence.
“Nice save you did with Volt.”
“Thanks.”
“How’d you know?”
“Just a hunch.”
We entered the locker room, and headed to our lockers. Once there I entered my locker combo and took of my bloody shirt, putting it inside of my bag so I could wash it when I got home. 
“Ima go to the bathroom,” I said to Darius when I finished changing, “I’ll see you in our next class.”
“Ok,” He said heading out the locker room.
I sighed, finally some time by myself. I bit my lip, I couldn’t figure out what I thought of that kid. Did I think he was too clingy? Was he annoying me? I let out an exasperated sigh, I should stop worrying he’s just looking for a friend I thought. But still…something about him just seemed so…dead. I ran my hand through my hair and got up, to go to my next class. I would carry that question till the end of the day I knew.
The last class came and went, it was pretty fun cause I got to disect a chicken heart, and then it was time to go home. Volt and I made our way to the front of the school where her dad’s mini cooper was waiting. He waved at us and we hopped in.
“How was your day sweety?” Mr. Volt asked his daughter.
“It was good, we got a new transfer student today.”
“Oh? Who is it?”
“This goth kid named Darius, he hung out with us today.”
“And when will I get to meet this kid, hmm?”
“Oh I don’t know, hopefully never.”
Mr. Volt made a face and shut up, leaving us to our personal thoughts. Finally after twenty minutes, Mr. Volt turned the corner onto my street and stopped in front of my house.
“Say hello, to your parents for me, Dare,” He called out as we got out of the car, “And Vanessa, I expect you home by nine got it?”
Volt made a face, “Yes dad.”
He nodded and then drove away. The two of us turned from where he had been and headed up to my homes door. I began to pull out my keys and stopped with a groan.
“What’s up?” Volt asked
“It’s Monday.”
“Yeah?”
“We’re in time for family dinner.”
“Oh s**t, that’s right…is it too late for me to call my dad to pick me up early?”
“Yes.”
“D****t.”
“I’m not gonna suffer through this alone,” And with that closing remark, I took a deep breath and placed the key into the keyhole, unlocking the door. I shot an uncertain glance at Volt and exclaimed my presence.
“Mom? Dad? I’m home!”
Then the two of us entered into the home, getting ready for a whole new level of hell.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
COMMENT AND REVIEW PLZ!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh.there's one thing i should better say.....the question the protagonist have about this new guy......it' grew curiosity in the readers...great writing!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

WOOT glad u think so :3 i love having enough questions and hooks to keep em interested~
i really don't know what to write n my review.........i think i've said that so many times."it's pretty good'.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol im glad u think so :3
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Loved the end! When it was to late for Volt to call her dad! Lol, can't wait to see what happens next! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

OK tnx for telling me! :)
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

np :3 i needa edit the mothers persona
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

its a tad ridiculous lol
.....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol ima take that as nuff said
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

right now that means "no comment" i'm speechless when I read it
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

ah ok ima take that as a good thing lol
dun-dun-dun the DINNER, I am enjoying this story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol great :3 Glad it's keeping you're interest...hmmm i realize the story is steadily getting darker.. read more
Man! Cruel or what? I really wanted to know what was going down! You have definitely got to write more :) Oh and this story just keeps getting better, loving it!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..