Dear You

Dear You

A Story by Archia
"

Don't kill yourself, okay. (not pointed at anyone in particular, just you)

"

Dear You

 

Should I start by telling you that you’re beautiful, it wouldn’t be a lie you know. Who cares what others think? Well I can’t say that I don’t, so I won’t say that. But truly, I’m not the prettiest girl and you know what, you might not be either. But you’re beautiful. There’s a difference, a big difference between pretty and beautiful. Anyone can be pretty, but only you can be beautiful. Not everyone will see your beauty, it’s a pity that, everyone should see it. Some people are too daft to look, who cares about them, they’re the ones that are missing out. It doesn’t matter how you look for you to be beautiful, it really doesn’t. It just matters how you look at yourself. Go to a mirror, watch your eyes move, your hair lift, aren’t you so amazingly beautiful? I can’t see you, but I know you are. You don’t even need to see to be beautiful, you just need to feel. So next time someone says you’re not beautiful, slap them in the face and tell them you are. If they do it again, slap them again. Next time you tell yourself you’re not beautiful, do the same. Because you are beautiful, you are so amazingly beautiful and that’s never going to change.  

You know what, also, you are so talented. No one can do what you can do, not one single person in this world of seven billion. Think about that, in seven billion people, there’s only one person that can do what you can do. It would be a pity if that went to waste wouldn’t it? Even if you don’t think that you’re talented, even if you think that there’s nothing you can do, you can do something that no other person can do. You can be you. Sure, perhaps not everyone can find your talent. Well that’s their loss, because they are missing out on something amazing. Sure someone can say that they can do something better than you and sure they can be right. But there are so many things that you can do better than them, so many things that you will do better than them. So next someone says you’re not talented, slap them in the face and tell them you are. Next time you say you’re not talented, do the same. Because you are so talented, more talented than anyone could ever imagine, and that talent will last forever.

You’re not worthless either. Do you know how many people love you? Even if you think that no one does, even if it comes to your beautiful head that no one would cry if you were gone, it is the biggest rubbish ever thought. Because out there, there is someone that values you. If you think you can’t name anyone that does, name me, because I do. I don’t even know you, but I know that I value you. I know that your beautiful talented self would be such a waste lying in a dirt grave. And it’s so true, it’s right there, you just have to grab that knowledge and keep it in your heart. It would be a pity to ruin such a beautiful, talented, valued heart. Next time someone says you’re not valued, slap them in the face and tell them you are. Next time you say you’re not valued, do the same. Because you are valued in this world, and there will always be someone to value you.

No matter what someone has done to you, don’t think that it’s your fault. Don’t think that there’s something wrong with you because of what they think. They can have their arrogant thoughts and you can know that it’s not true. Anyway, it’s their loss remember. They are missing out on someone so beautiful, so talented and so valued, that if they can’t see it, slap them and know that they don’t deserve you. Because it’s true.

So, next time the smallest slither of thought comes into your head, that you’re not beautiful, talented or valued, and that this life is not worth it anymore, know that it is. Know with everything that you have, that this world would miss you, that things would not be better off without you here. And if you don’t think that there would be someone to cry, know that I will. I will miss you’re beauty, and you’re talent, and your value. I will miss you. You may wonder how I can say that since I don’t know you, but does that matter, because I will cry for you and mean every tear. Every life is a wonderful life, and your life is a wonderful life, and that’s what I know, even if you don’t.

Tomorrow may not be better than today, but does it matter when you know that you are so beautiful, talented and valued? I think not. So I will leave you on this. You are beautiful. You are talented. You are valued. Even if you can’t see that, I can, and I always will. So don’t think that you’re not, because that will be thinking a lie. Just think how beautiful, talented and valued you are, and slap anyone who doesn’t.

 

From Me

© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing, and beautifully written as well. It's very inspirational too, i really enjoyed it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


that was GREAT :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is exceptional and amazing. Very well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


You are beautiful. You are talented. You are valued. Even if you can’t see that, I can... Very good Archia.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I guess you really aren't aiming this at anyone in particular. So the subject is open. I can't waste time on peopel who want to die. It's better spent on those who want desparately to live.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on August 21, 2012

Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia