101 Ways to Remain Insane

101 Ways to Remain Insane

A Book by Archia
"

A nice little (or not) guide to help you remain insane. Garanteed to work as much as it's garanteed garenteed is spelled right.

"

© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well I made it to number 46, and I must say, this was all quite an adventure. It's good to see how at points it is written how someone would speak. So the reader might actually get a voice in their head while going through this. Honestly though I feel that this is not meant to be just a merely stand alone story to be posted on here in many different parts. I think this needs to be incorporated into some bigger, grander thing. Say a website, or series of websites, with various little pictures and, well pretty much a maze, for people to guide themselves through. Or maybe if it were a book, with al this text, but also with various different pieces of art, or random things you've created to be mixed in with all this text. Now it's true, doing a book of this, wouldn't be a Times Bestseller, but it would be unique and very original, and appreciated amongst a certain group of people. Regardless of what you do with it, really, I think you ought to incorporate it into something and not just leave it as standalone text on here. Oh and you should think about adding some great finale, or some sort of ending, to give closure, even if it's a closure that alludes to the possibility of a sequel project.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

464 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012
Tags: insane, humour

Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia