Iron Links

Iron Links

A Book by Arsenic Nemesis
"

More than just a game; a "lifestyle"...

"

© 2010 Arsenic Nemesis


Author's Note

Arsenic Nemesis
There is so much he is yet to understand about this place, and one of them is the "Links" - an online assembly brought into reality. He must watch as strange people, both young and old, run around with shackles trying to kill one another in order to gain their freedom. A certain sighting sickens him and he does not want anything to do with them ever again, but what if he hears that his best - childhood - friend has been involved for years? Also, what will he think when the Creator of Links saves his life from a gang of bloodthirsty thugs? And, will he allow himself to get involved for the girl he only has a "slight" crush on? Warning for the future, this contains plenty of violence, blood and gore; you have been warned mortals.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would like to invite you to...

http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


i'm so sorry i haven't been reading this!! i was so busy! i think i might fail biology! T__T anyway i hope to catch up! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow this is great :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


blood and gore? nyummy! X3 sounds good to me!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

686 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 19, 2010
Last Updated on December 21, 2010
Tags: chains, links, blood, gore, violence, online, games, horror, psychological, battle, fight, shackles

Author

Arsenic Nemesis
Arsenic Nemesis

Redcar, United Kingdom



About
MOVED. NOW http://www.writerscafe.org/Paranoid%20Maze more..

Writing