Succession of the Scythe

Succession of the Scythe

A Book by Arsenic Nemesis
"

Only those who are worthy can sit on the throne of Grim...

"

© 2011 Arsenic Nemesis


Author's Note

Arsenic Nemesis
Gilbert Ayers was very close to his sister when she was alive and would do anything for her; and it looks like he'll have to do the same for her in death. One night Gilbert recieves what seems to be a distress signal from his sister, who for some reason is in Hell an is unable to escape. So, Gilbert finds himself confronting a woman named Luvenia - a Ferrier of Souls. He makes a deal with the Ferrier; help her become the successor to Grim's Scythe and the ruler of the realm of the Hereafter, and in return she'll set his sister free. But, in a household full of various elements of death all competing for a place as Grim's successor, this is going to be much more difficult than he thinks...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a concept..Here I go reading its Chap I

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
OT
this is coming along very nicely!! still waiting for the next chapter here haha

Posted 13 Years Ago


This. Looks. Incredible. I cannot believe you - wait, I can. It's you after all. You make up these awesome stories. I cannot wait to read this! I love reading about Grim Reapers and death and Hell and stuff. Can't wait!

Posted 13 Years Ago


XD
It sounds so much fun! I love playing around with really deep and dark souls such as death and those relating to it. No wonder you couldn't deny yourself the pleasure of getting started on it!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
4 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on January 1, 2011
Last Updated on January 1, 2011

Author

Arsenic Nemesis
Arsenic Nemesis

Redcar, United Kingdom



About
MOVED. NOW http://www.writerscafe.org/Paranoid%20Maze more..

Writing