5 Websites in India that All Job Seekers Should Know About

5 Websites in India that All Job Seekers Should Know About

A Story by Artem
"

If you experience some problems with your job search in India, we are ready to help you with our information

"

A few general tips for beginners

India is not the richest country in the world where you can earn a lot of money. Internet users often say that it is an ideal place of work for freelancers. Here you can find a calm rhythm of life, little noise " these are the best possible conditions for free creativity. However, there are those who seek to find jobs in India and Jobtonic.in will be of great help for them.

You need to be prepared for the fact that the competition is very high and the contenders for the post may be not only the indigenous Indians, but foreigners too. In this case the applicant must have experience and to be the expert of the highest level. All these data are necessary to support with the corresponding documents, as no one will believe to your words.

The advantage is the knowledge of foreign languages​​ if the company cooperates with foreign firms. The resume should contain detailed information on the achievements and skills available in the profession.

You can increase the chances of getting a job in India upon applying to the employment office. Recruitment agencies in such cases act as intermediaries in organizing interviews on the client's interests specialty. The services of such organizations are paid.

Newspapers, employment websites, personal contacts and employment agencies are the most important ways of landing a job in this country. Word of mouth is another powerful tool. So if you're already in the city, speak to people and establish a contact to help you find a job you are looking for.

Resources that will help you in your job hunt in India.

  1. Naukri Hub

Naukri Hub is an online job search portal in India. It provides job seekers and employers with jobs and career development information. All the jobs are divided into categories: accounting, automotive, banking, education, engineering, architecture, government, hospitality, human resource, IT, insurance, new media, legal, manufacturing, medical, nursing, logistics, etc.

  1. Best jobs India

It offers jobs and resumes. You can subscribe to email notification for new jobs. There are free job adverts for employers. Jobs are offered by categories: finance, arts, media jobs, administrative jobs, customer service jobs, education, engineering, healthcare, medical jobstravel, tourism jobs, transport jobs, human resources management jobs, sales jobsnursing and other jobs.

  1. Jobs Ahead

These are jobs in India categorized by industry, city and region, required experience, salary. The industries implied: IT/software jobs, production-engineering jobs, finance jobs, hr jobs, banking jobs, legal jobs, property management, teacher, entrepreneur, interior designer, real estate broker, statistician.

  1. Shine

This is a website to search for a job and post CV and resume. The following categories are proposed: IT, marketing, advertising, government, banking, insurance & accounting, civil engineering, architecture, sales, business development, HR, tourism, marketing, entertainment and fashion, management consulting,

  1. Jobtonic.in

Everyone wants to find work that not only brings a lot of money and pleasure, but also leave time to rest. If you have not still found such work, it is time to change it! And so that your search has not turned into a lot of wasted time and efforts, you need to use the only proven high-quality services and databases of vacancies. And it relates to such services as Jobtonic.in

It offers you the most effective ways to search for jobs in India. All responses to the vacancy occur in just a few clicks, and the responses of employers are sent to your email. You can forget about exhausting phone conversation with every employer whose work you like. Now all the necessary information about the company and its vacancies are available on this website and are available to you at any time.

No matter which area you live in Indiamumbai.jobtonic.in is next to your house! Start your job search right now, because, perhaps, the vacancy of your dreams is waiting for you on this site!

© 2014 Artem


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

508 Views
Added on October 30, 2014
Last Updated on October 30, 2014
Tags: Work, Jobs, how-to, job-search

Author

Artem
Artem

Kiev, Ukraine



Writing