Forever young

Forever young

A Story by ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
"

*My fictional vampire story* This story is associated with Twilight - Saga by amazing and talented Stephenie Meyer so all rights go to her, except for those few characters that I invented myself. :)

"

Memories

 

 

My memories are obscure, like trying to look at the wolrd through the mist. I remember.....a storm....darkness that wrapped around me. "Em!! Em, where are you?"  The words emerge from my subconscious and they reminds me of something, my past...earlier life...HUMAN life. "But what I'm now? What I have become?" My memories are coming back to me slowly. I remember my name.....Emma.....Emma Anne-Marie Hall. And I remember.....the fall.....it seemed as long as life. And then the pain hit me. I remember looking at the sky and seeing a hazy red stars above me. Then I realize that I had wound in my head which flowed blood to my face. I touched my face and my hands were full of blood. I was trembling because I was cold, so cold! I wish that the pain would go away. My eyes seemed heavy. I began to sleep, but I fought againts sleep because I knew that if I closed my eyes, I no longer wake up. "I'm only 19 years old!" my mind was sreaming. "I can not die now!"  I was wandering in the woods with my childhood friends Amy, Ann and Joshua. Then the storm hit and I got lost in the dark, now I remember those words, they cried out to me by my nickname, Em, which Joshua gave to me. "Oh, Josh! I miss Josh. His dark brown hair and his deep green eyes!"  I was thinking myself. But I could not scream response to them because the drop had been hurt me very bad, I might have inside bleeding and my breath squeaked really bad, and with everyone in and out of breath I felt a pain in my lungs. Hard to say because I was not a doctor. Just a drop of blood make me dizzy, and Josh sometimes teased me because that. Then my eyes closed and I listen the silence around me.
 
The wind....no....it sounded like somebody is running....like an animal was running in some distant towards me. My heart beat faster and suddenly I felt the adrenalin in my blood. It would be terrible if I had to come eat by bear or other wild beast AFTER I was dropped off a cliff! "NO, I want to live!" my voice sounded in my ears as like the wind whispered. The steps seemed to have stopped near me. I was listened to the sounds around me, but I did hear only the whisper beside me. The voice was warm and friendly. "Hey, my name is Emmett, and I see that you're dying. I can save you, give you a new life if you want it. It will hurt at first but after few days you feel much much better, I promise." I opened my eyes, and I  see the most beatiful faces smiling at me. And those eyes....those golden eyes looking at me. This Emmett has dark, curly hair and very strong facial features and his face was very masculine but in a good way. Very good way. "Emmett, are you sure this is a good idea?"  Oh, now I notice that there was a another beatiful and very pale man who has a longer hair than Emmett has, and those man hair was different, it was golden, like a sun. And curly. Hi looked me straight into my eyes, and he hesitate while when he saw all the blood. For a second I thought I saw how his eyes color changed to almost blackor was it red? And then his beatiful eyes looked again like a golden honey. "Jasper, she is dying, and I know what Carlisle would do. He would save her. Every life is precious, like Carlisle say." Ah, that golden haired man was Jasper. "How odd name's they had. Emmett and Jasper. And who is this Carlisle?" I was thinking and then I feel the pain in my lungs. My voice was like a whisper in the air, but Emmett heard it and turn his pale and beatiful face towards me and I saw concern in his eyes. I don't know what I thought at that time or maybe I act before I  would had time to think or maybe that I don't have time to hesitate my decision. I grabbed Emmett by his hand and I looked him straight in his eyes.  I know that I was probably really terrible sight. Oh, his skin was SO cold, but it did not matter to me. I feel very safe with him and Jasper. "Please, please help me. I do- don't want to die." l Iooked at Emmett's eyes and I saw sorrow in his eyes, why he look so sad? Emmett looked at Jasper and Jasper nodded silently.
 
Emmett turned to me and smiled at me. Oh, his smile was so warm and caring. "I'm sorry for this but otherwise you die. I want to save you. I need to save you!" Emmett whispered to me almost like his voice would  be shatter in any time. I nodded to him approvingly. Emmett took my face between his hands, very carefully, and then he pressed his cold lips to my neck and then I felt how something sharp pierced my skin. My cry died on my lips and then the pain struck me with enormous force. Emmett kept me close to him all the time, even then when my body almost twisted arc in pain and my scream eventually  reached hae and it sounded in my ears like a horror movie monster. The morning began to dawn in the horizon, the sun was already rising. Even through the pain I saw how sunlight hit Emmett's face and I saw how his pale almost white skin broke out to shine like a thousand diamonds. "It looked SO beatiful!" I sighed. Jasper had stood beside us all this time and now he touched Emmett's shoulder with his hand and said: "Emmett, we have to go now. She need Carlisle's help. And the sun has already risen." Emmett lifted me gently in his arms and then I remember how fast we were running through the forest, me in Emmett's lap and Jasper beside us. And that pain. It felt like inside me was burned one thousand flames, the flames ran towards to my heart, it seemed like my heart beat was already deteriorated. Then we arrived in the yard of a house which seemed as if it had appeared suddenly in the middle of forest and there stood other's to receive us.
 
I remember seeing many worried faces around me. I remember how beatiful they all looked, pale skin and they all have those beatiful golden eyes. Jasper stepped next to a compact beatiful girl who has short black hair and delicate facial features. I heard that she's name was Alice. Then there was also a incredibly beatiful bronze haired man with beatiful dark haired woman with stunning heart-shaped face. I heard later that their names was Edward and Bella. Incredibly gorgeous blond woman stood beside Emmett looking at me wonder in her eyes. She's name was Rosalie. And then there was also a man with short blonde hair who seemed also as equally stunning as the others and with him was a beatiful caramel brown haired woman who strangely reminded me of my own mother of course not as pale as her was. (Their names was Carlisle and Esme.) I even remember seeing inside the house small broze haired girl with reddish fur wolf by her side like the wolf was protected her. I almost not believed my eyes, I thought they were lying. "Carlisle! She need help. The poison is already affecting in her." Emmett cried out in desperation. The man with short blonde hair appeared beside me and lifted me tenderly in his arm. I  panic and grabbed Emmett's hand, not because I was afraid this man whose name was apparently Carlisle, but because I did not want to lose Emmett for my sight. "It's okey, you are in good hands. Carlisle help you. I come to see you soon, I promise." Emmett said and smiled at me. I let his hand go, and that women with long golden hair wrapped her hands around Emmett's waist and Emmett pulled her beside to him. I lifted my eyes to Carlisle's caring eyes and he smiled at me comfortingly. He set me gently down on the bed which was in dark room. "How long this pain last?" I moaned through the pain to him. "Not for long my dear child, only three days. After that you feel much better."  He wiped my burning face with a something cooling substance sitting next to my bed. I feel awful pain in my veins, in my heart, in my head. "It burns...it burns!" my mind scream inside my head. My last memory before my world was darkened was that when Esme came into the room, smiled at me and said when she saw me crying; "Sleep my dear, the pain stop soon."  And I saw in my mind many faces of my family, my friends faces, Josh familiar face which resembled very much Emmett's facial features. "Josh? Josh?" I cried. Carlisle and Esme looked at each other with concern. "She's talking about confused" Esme said. "My child, what is your name? Do you remember your name?" Carlisle asked me. My heart! My heart cant't handle this! I was thinking. "My name....is Emma.....the pain...inside me...Emmett, where are you? Josh! Please...anyone?"  my voice broke out when a new wave of pain hit my body.
 
*  *  *


Change
 
There is no life in darkness. No heartbeat. No pain. Only death, peaceful death. And a new life. I feel alive, even though my heart didn't beat and my lungs doesn't need air to breathe. I was alive! I opened my eyes and I noticed I was in a spacious room and opposite my bed was a wall-sized glass doors which could be seen just greenery. "Emma? That's your name isn't it?" soft voice spoke to me beside my large bed. I turned my eyes to the speaker and I saw Emmett smiling at me. My face lit up and shine when I saw Emmett. To my suprise, I noticed that my vision seemed considerably improved, because I felt like I had not seen Emmett's face so clearly in the past. I saw all the beaty in his face, his beatiful eyes that were look now as a molten gold. Like a sky which seems golden when sunset color the horizon. "You came!" I shouted delighted. My voice sounded in my ears strange vivid like the windclock's sound in the wind. "I promised you that I will come to see you." Emmett say with voice that was full of joy. "What exactly happened to me? How can I be alive?" I asked. I saw how sadness covered Emmett's face when he seemed to think about what to say me, or how to tell me. "I found you when you had fall down of cliff. You were dying, if I had not changed you...you would have died there in my arms. You...you reminded me of my little sister. Her name was Anna. You're like a mirror image of her. Because it I had to save your life. But however, you're not my little sister. But I'm really glad that I saved you." During the last sentence Emmett's face melted into a captivating smile. I smiled back to him. "What I became?" I asked even I fear to hear the answer. Emmett hesitate a few second and then he said only one word; "Vampire." It hit me like a thousand flash. Vampire! I had become a beast of fairy tales and legends who drank blood, I thought. I felt the shakes passing through my body. Emmett sees it and handed me a mirror with a smile in his face. "See what you have become. I think you like it what you look like now, even though you were beatiful already before," Emmett chuckled. I looked and at fist I could not believe my eyes. Who was that incredibly beatiful woman who stared at me back in the mirror? She has a long curly golden hair, my eyes color which had been previously hazel (brown) were now a dark red-colored. My oval-shaped face look delicate and SO beatiful. My body seemed stunningly gorgeous. I was simply perfect. Someone had changed my clothes, I was wearing a light blue v-ported sweater and tight dark blue jeans. Emmett guessed my thoughts when he seeing my embarrassed face and rushed to say; "Dont't worry, Alice pick up those clothes and changed them over you with Esme," Emmett smiled. I smiled back at him. Emmett stood up and stretched out his hand to me. "Come on, everyone is waiting to meet you," he said encouraging. I looked directly into his eyes and grabbed him by the hand. "You look beatiful, Emma. You are like lil sis to me. Come and meet your new family members, lil Em." Emmett said and smiled at me his adorable smile. "And you're like brother to me, like dearest friend," I said to him and so Emmett, the savior of my life, directed me to face my new life holding my hand all the time.

 

* * *

© 2015 ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair


Author's Note

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
I apologize if the text has spelling errors because I am learning to write in English. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 29, 2015
Tags: Twilight, fan fiction, Stephenie Meyer, Cullens, The Cullen family, vampires

Author

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

Teleri of Aman ~ Middle-Earth ~ Finland



About
' I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind. ' ~Emily .. more..

Writing