'Glimpses of You' Chapter 2

'Glimpses of You' Chapter 2

A Story by ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
"

Chapter 2 'Only because of you, my love'

"

I am lying on the soft grass, looking from above me the trees branches and the sun which warmed my face. I heard laughter from farther off my secret place. Our place. I stand up and listen the voice of your steps. My heart's tremble. 'There you are! I've been looking for you!' you say with a BIG smile on your face. I smile back to you and pull you to sit beside me on the grass. Your blue-gray eyes looking at me intensely as they could see deep into my soul. Your gaze made me tremble more. 'I guess you are not feeling cold in the middle of the summer?' you ask laughing warmly.


'Nope,' I shake my head smiling. It's because of you! I thought myself tensed up. You wrapped your arms around me and pull me so close to you (and your heart) that I can hear your heart's beats in my ears. I felt as I could melted away...slowly...and this sweet feeling inside me tickles my fingertips, my face, my whole body trembling. 'You are still feeling cold sweetie?' you say and you kissed my forehead. I raise my face to look at you. I look deep into your eyes, your blue-gray eyes.


My courage almost fail in front of your eyes which are full of love and care. 'No, it's...it's because of you' I whisper quietly. Now I've said it. I close my eyes because I do not want to know what I would see in your eyes. One heartbeat. Two heartbeats. Three heartbeats. Four heartbeats.....echoes in my ears. Slowly I sank into silence and darkness...

 

'Her heart has stopped! Please call a doctor, HURRY!' a familiar woman's voice sobbed. Running steps. I hear many voices at the same time. 'Stand by!' a strange man's voice. I hear another strange sound like electric sparks next to me. It's hard to describe it. Or rename it. Why I can not see anything? Like I would be in nightmare from which I can not wake up. Then something hits me on my chest and makes me gasp for breath. 'Fight! God damn fight now!' a previous man's voice echoes in my ears. Why? I thought myself. If HE does not love me...what's the point then? Then another strike hits on my chest. And then third strike. One heartbeat...two heartbeats...three heartbeats...four heartbeats...

 

I opened my eyes as you gently lifted up my face so I would have to look at you into your eyes. Your voice trembled when you whispered only these words to me; 'Only because of you' and then you smiled wide and your smile felt like as I would look directly at the sun. You wrapped me into your arms tightly and for a long time you just looked at me with a smile on your face. Then you kissed me tenderly as if you were afraid that I might break at any moment. 'Only you, my love' you whispered. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against you and you kissed gently my closed eyelids. I felt your breath on my skin. And again slowly I sank into silence and darkness.

 

'She's coming back! Stand back!' a man's voice again. I heard someone crying next to me. 'Ann! Oh Ann, please wake up! Please!' a familiar woman's voice sobbed. Helen? I thought myself. I opened my eyes slowly. At first I saw only a faint light and someone sitting next to my bed. 'Where I am?' I whispered quietly. I thought that I saw Michael sitting beside me, holding my hand smiling at me. And then he disappeared suddenly. 'Where's Michael?' I sobbed. 'Where's Mike?' I repeated my question louder when no one answered.


I heard worried talk next to me. I heard the words 'deep unconsciouness' and 'possible nerve damage'. What do they talk about? I thought myself when the pain hits my body and made me trembling and gasping for breath. Room spinning in my eyes, crying all over the room. I remembered the bus. I was sitting in the bus and I heard that sound 'Look out! Look out!' The pain hit me like a thousand sledgehammer's and suddenly it became quiet. Death's silence. Mike's name spinning in my mouth like a prayer. And after that I sank into blissful darkness.

 

'Only because of you, my love'

 

Chapter 1
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Arwen-Evenstar/816903/

 

Chapter 3
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Arwen-Evenstar/819816/

 

Final chapter
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Arwen-Evenstar/821997/

© 2015 ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair


Author's Note

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
Okey here's the chapter 2 of my story 'Glimpses of You'. Those lines written with gray color are Ann's memories about her and Mike.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A great job. The story is amazing. The situations are described with skill and I could feel the emotion inside the story. Thank you for a excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Excellent work. This really affected my emotions, I was distressed as she called for Mike. This is so sad but has a beautiful note too. I loved the flashbacks, they really lent more background and feeling to the piece. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sarah, this is a really good story! Soooo Bittersweet!... To have love for a moment in time, just to slip away..You have depicted this story in such a mesmerizing way. Well done!

There were a few typos towards the last paragraph.- but the story stands out. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow! Very romantic and intense. I would love to read more, especially Chapter One, if you are willing to share it. There are some grammatical errors, but I know English isn't your first language. Let me know if you would like assistance editing. Other than the small things, this is very well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Fantastic chapter but I wonder where's chapter 1? XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
Damn this is good. You match the now and memories perfectly. It has pace and excitement throughout. A terrific read tha makes me look forward to much more. Cracking work this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2011
Last Updated on September 28, 2015
Tags: love

Author

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

Teleri of Aman ~ Middle-Earth ~ Finland



About
' I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind. ' ~Emily .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Blush~ ~Blush~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~