Fake

Fake

A Poem by Ashish
"

They broke my friendship, dedicated to them...

"

Once they were friends now they are all contacts,

Now they don’t even send a message

Because, with me, they had never a contract.

Once they were telling “Old is Gold” and will never forget you,

Now they are acting like puppets that don’t have any clue.

 

They had said that I was special for them,

Now their ego is important and for me, they left blame.

In past they were seems to be special,

And now the same persons left me when my life is crucial.

 

I owe them for all those fashioned memories,

I owe them for all those selfish fun,

I owe all their hollow words and fake promises,

I also owe their “important time”

Please…Never come back in my life

I am removing the burden of this friendship

And setting all of you free.

 

Time is rolling,

Days and nights are passing,

Months are changing,

And a year is standing on its ending,

I know you all are “busy” and

This explanation is simple and easy

My so called “Best Friends!!”

I am grateful for all your sake,

Coz  I understand now that…

All those things were fake.

© 2016 Ashish


Author's Note

Ashish
2016 showed me new colors of life. Some of my best friends leave me just by saying I am not their type and I am deeply hurt by their words. But I will never miss them anymore.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I understand your message completely. In the past couple years, I've let go of people who do not respond to me & who do not engage regularly. I don't want to be just part of your friends list. If we can't interact regularly, it's just a farce to me. You've expressed what I've felt so many times. At first it feels like this realization is hurtful & hard to face, but later it feels like you've grown strong from the subtle betrayal. I am thankful for what these shallow friends taught me about valuing the ones that put out the effort to share & be there regularly (((HUGS)))

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thanks ma'am for reviewing this..yes it really hurt when u see the real face of peoples...
read more



Reviews

even i share the same feeling with you ASHISH...
now i just care for me and that "BEST (FAKE) FRIEND"

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thank u for reading this :)
saasha

7 Years Ago

wlcome.....
I understand your message completely. In the past couple years, I've let go of people who do not respond to me & who do not engage regularly. I don't want to be just part of your friends list. If we can't interact regularly, it's just a farce to me. You've expressed what I've felt so many times. At first it feels like this realization is hurtful & hard to face, but later it feels like you've grown strong from the subtle betrayal. I am thankful for what these shallow friends taught me about valuing the ones that put out the effort to share & be there regularly (((HUGS)))

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thanks ma'am for reviewing this..yes it really hurt when u see the real face of peoples...
read more
Very nicely penned, Ashish.
Quite a moving piece on friendship.
It actually happens in everyone's life, when tough times come we can differentiate between the ones who stand by us and the ones who leave us. Testing times give true friendships.
It is better to get rid of mean and selfish pals, rather have a selfless critique.
A good write.



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thanks manaswini for reading this piece.
U are absolutely right..
hmm this sounded very straightforward, with a tinge of anger in the voice. And that seems justified. I guess there's only one friend and that's a "true friend". Brought back some old memories. It's good to move on and explore this big great world. It shows us many things, tells us many things- we just have to listen. Such experiences help us grow.
Keep writing. Have a good day

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thank you Atiba. Yes, I was angry when I had written this. But Noe it's fine.
Thank you for y.. read more
A very honest piece of writing here, Ashish. This relates to me well as I've been here, so I can empathize with how you must've felt writing this. One thing is for certain -- you can learn from an experience like that and grow angry, or use that fire to love those who haven't left you, brother.

A fine, raw write. Peace.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thanks brother.
You are true, by these type of incidents we learn many things.
Thanks .. read more
We will have few true friends. It is hard to lose a friend. I liked the honest thoughts and the honest tone of your words. Thank you Ashish for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words :)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
this is so deep it made me tear up i know how it feels. you speak for millions of people out there

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading and feeling NY emotions. It really hurts :(
sharmila

7 Years Ago

if it hurts than your gonna be stronger in the near future
A memory lasts forever
never does it die
true friends stay together
never say good bye.......

Never get hurt by others words
Because you shouldn't care about the world... every human is different. so I find no sense in them in telling you that you aren't their type... Having different types is what makes a good group of friends....

on the other hand, they taught you things... They taught you how you get across such people and tend to break your relation with them... You learnt that in life, best friends are those who never judge you and stay happy with you....
You learnt what is real friendship and what is fake.......
Thank them for that and just move along you have your own life.
They do not care for you then why should you ?

You deserve much more than fake Ashish.....
Very good poem... realistic and fantastic....

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Aw, that was better than mine. Thanks for expressing in poetic way, I like that very much. :)
Anindita Janhabee

7 Years Ago

You're welcome...
and also thanks...
You deserve the appreciation...
Anindita Janhabee

7 Years Ago

You're welcome...
and also thanks...
You deserve the appreciation...
I think they aren't best friends who leave us. I wouldn't consider them friend just a necessity to be with. And the ones who truly are never leave us no matter the distance or time..
On the other hand I do think life is so much more than to regret those who aren't even worth our time.. One should try to happy with what we have. I know it's hard and I can relate too but that's what is life.. It teaches you a lesson you gotta learn with every passing day!
Good write, Asish, Cheers :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Hey! Thanks Yumna ... I don't regret but happy to see the real faces behind the mask
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You are welcome! Yes it's good when the veil finally lifts..
nothing's fake in friendship as far as it's actual "friendship". you don't even know what they're 'bout neither they know what you're. both parties just enjoy the time together in the situation... but then sometimes, something weird happens in life in guise of "ups" and "downs" which make us look like a fool cos... the friends we had made were not ev'n ours at all. they are noones. they are just like you and us all, & don't ev'n know what life's 'bout. so it happens to everyone. every friendship becomes fake when it's ended, but when it's stronger, ev'n the fakeness, we accept, as reality or true call of heart. and that's life. nice imagery here around. totally based on today's youth. it's rendering a message that it's worth being lone than being accompained with dual phased company.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ashish

7 Years Ago

Buddy, thanks for reviewing. But it hurts when someone who seems to understand you, put allegations .. read more
Adam Adams

7 Years Ago

what kinda allegations you got on you?

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

495 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 30, 2016
Last Updated on December 30, 2016
Tags: feelings, emotions, year, simple, Breakup, Friendship

Author

Ashish
Ashish

Patna, India



About
Well, I have no plan for writing early It comes to me accidentally. Whether it is a poem or story, I love to read and know about unknown things. I firmly believe that writers are creators and worl.. more..

Writing
Lonely Lonely

A Poem by Ashish



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Collapsing Collapsing

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay