I Can't Believe You

I Can't Believe You

A Story by Ashley Black

A quiet giggle escaped my lips as he squeezed my a*s. I moved his hand and stuck my tongue out at him. "Peter, stop." I was smiling, so I knew he wouldn't take me quite as seriously, as I would like to be, but I couldn't help it. I loved Peter and I loved the way his hand just groped my a*s. I looked up at him and pushed him off me. He looked at me confused.

"Ash? What's wrong?"

"Peter, you know what's wrong. I don't want to go all the way yet. I'm just not ready..."My voice trailed off. I hated being the l sat virgin of my friends.

"Ash, babe, you have been putting this off for almost a year and a half. Is it me you don't want to sleep with? Are you a f*****g lesbian?" He put his hand over his mouth as soon as he realized what he let slip out of his mouth.

I stared at him a moment. I was furious. "PETER JAY PALMER!!!! YOU DO NOT EVER SAY THAT TO ME! If you have such a problem with me not sleeping with you, leave. Just go because I am not ready and if you aren't willing to f*****g wait, then just go! Find yourself some God damned w***e to screw. I refuse to be one of those people that do things she isn't ready for." I stopped myself and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. Peter just sat there staring down at the ground.

"I'm sorry, babe. I really am. I didn't mean it. The hormones made me say it. I was thinking with my c**k... not my head." He looked up at me then back down. I bit my lip as he said that vulgar word.

"You know I hate it when you say c**k... And Peter. Stop making up excuses. You made a mistake. I understand. You should learn to understand that there are consequences, even for accidents." I didn't mean to sound so controlling, but c**k just sounded so... pornographic. It was obnoxious and it made me uncomfortable. Peter looked deeply into my eyes.

"Ash, I know. I'm really sorry though. I honestly didn't mean to. Please forgive me."

"Whatever, Peter. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I moved away from him and undressed. Then began putting on pajamas while he was in the room with me. After a year and a half he had seen everything. It was nothing new to him or me. I felt no shame. I put on a pair of short shorts and a tank top and crawled into my bed. Peter just stood there watching me. I saw the boner in his pants begin to grow. I sighed in disgust and turned over so my back was facing him and I stared at the wall. Peter had stripped down to his boxers and he climbed into bed sitting up, looking at me. I rolled over and looked up at him.

"What do you want, Peter?" He just stared at me saying nothing then got on top of me and pinned my arms to the bed. I moved around trying to get away from his grasps. "Peter! Get off of me! I told you no! Leave me alone! go to sleep! Stop it!" He didn't stop. He tied my hands to bed with his tie that was around a corner post of the bed. he ripped off my shirt. Ripped off my bra. touching, kissing.... having his way. He took off my shorts and panties. The tied my legs open to the bed i couldn't do anything but lay there and scream and cry and pointlessly try to get him to stop and try to get him to realize what he was doing to me.

The next morning I woke up, untied and fully dressed. I laid there thinking to myself. Did I just dream that? What happened last night...? Peter was gone, so I got up and looked around my empty house just to make sure, but sure enough he was nowhere to be found. I went into the kitchen just making sure I hadn't missed him because he was in the pantry or something and still, he wasn't there. I noticed a note on the refrigerator door and looked at it reading it over in my mind.

                Ashley, I am very sorry for what I did to you. I did not mean to steal your virginity. 
                I did not earn to take something that should only be given. I am very sorry. I will be back 
                tonight to get my things. I will never bother you again.

A silent tear slid down my cheek. I hadn't been dreaming. It was real. I was raped. By my own boyfriend. I closed my eyes, but couldn't help it. I busted out into hysteric sobbing. I fell to the ground and hit my head on the refrigerator. I just sat there with my head on the fridge crying and crying. I couldn't stop. Nearly seven hours had passed when I finally got up off the floor because I had to use the restroom very badly and I was absolutely starving. I went to the bathroom and then went back to the kitchen and had some pineapple to eat. I then went to get dressed, putting on a giant t shirt and sweat pants making sure I was completely covered up. I sat on my bed playing with my pocket knife Peter had given me on my birthday. I stabbed my bed a few times and laughed about it. I had nothing else to laugh about but the same in humorous act I was performing. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall. I heard my front door open the shut kind of hard. I shot up out of bed, eyes wide opened. It hit me just as the sound of the door. I knew what I had to do.

I got up and walked to Peter and kissed him. He stared at me confused. I giggled. "So, Peter. You shouldn't have left this morning. I missed you all day." I turned around my back facing him and walked into the kitchen and pulled myself up on the counter right next to the display knife holder. 

Peter followed me. He was so confused. It was written all over his face.  "Ashley, look I'm really sorry about last night. I can't stand to see you after what I did."

I smiled and jumped off the counter but stood right in front of it and pulled him to me and kissed him. "Forget about it, hun. It's no big deal. We both know I would've lost it to you anyway. You just got it sooner than I would've liked."

He looked at me, still confused, but nodded. "Ash... I love you."

I giggled. "I know Peter, and I do too. That's why I have to do this."

He looked at me intently. "Do what?"

I smiled at him. "Turn around and I'll show you sweetheart."

He half-way smiled and turned around. I looked at his back so strong and instructed him to take his shirt off. He did just as I said. I turned around a picked up the four biggest knives I owned and set two down and took the other two and shoved them into his arms. Then grabbed the other two and shoved them into the back of his thighs. He dropped to the floor screaming in pain. Crying and sobbing as I had earlier. Blood flowing onto the ground. He laid there on the floor on his back. Screaming and crying in agony. I smirked. Then turned around and opened a drawer with the biggest knife I owned in it and took it and stared at his back, examining it. Visualized where his heart should be, and stabbed it as hard as I could. I stopped pushing down on the knife when I realized it had gone all the way through him. I twisted the knife a full 360 degrees then pulled it out and licked the blood off part of it. I laughed softly to myself. Enjoying the moment. I then lay down beside him and took the knife and stabbed it through my own chest. My vision blurred then went black.

© 2010 Ashley Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was powerful! I really didn't see that ending coming, and when it did I was really shocked. Good write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. What a twist. This piece has a lot of power behind it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was very good. Powerful and well written. Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Another great story, keep on writing, you have talent :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 29, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2010

Author

Ashley Black
Ashley Black

Houston, TX



About
Hi, y'all! My name is Ashley Black. I'm 17 years old, and I've been writing poetry since Elementary, short stories since seventh grade, and just last year (sophomore year) I've started my novel. I lov.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Madness Madness

A Story by A.Lee


My Son My Son

A Poem by A.Lee