The beginning of my revenge

The beginning of my revenge

A Chapter by darkness*star1985

 

I woke to the sound of his voice or so I thought. His memories linger around me, every detail, like he was still here.  This small Apartment has become my prison of hell, there is no escaping. Damn it on the gods to lock me in this place of torment, All because I became blind with pain that I cast a love spell, to bring him back, they took my freedom away and banned me to escape this place. For payment they took my powers away, and they play tricks on my mind to make me think he is here or the memories of us play out like a movie in-front of my eyes. I have to order food to be delivered and quit my job and started an online at home jobs. Thankful I have internet, but it is weird and i know its them the gods that have done this, I cannot search or look up his name, nothing appears. What can you do for 24 hours lock in your apartment, never to leave?

 

If only I can see him, speak to him, one last time. Then i can endure this cruel fate, no instead i stare at these four walls and scream from the inside. Crying doesn't have it's affected anymore since I cried 2 weeks straight, then I was a empty inside; a shell, I laid in bed not moving, sometimes I slept and other times I just stare. Not seeing anything really, Then I would cry more. When i woke up really woke up after 3 weeks of that, I was angry, I trashed my apartment, holes in the walls from lamps, my fist, even a soda can, which is still in the wall, Though I might add more. I scream at the gods to release me, but I found that pointless. When I finally calm down. I went into pleading with them, but even that didn't work, I don't know how to save myself from this mess, but I will, For one thing the Gods have no idea what kind of a person I really I am in the inside. I will have my freedom and my revenge.



© 2012 darkness*star1985


Author's Note

darkness*star1985
ignore grammer please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good write ,interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


Um.. WOW. Aside from the couple of little problem words, this is really really good. I'm interested to see where this leads. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


darkness*star1985

11 Years Ago

Thank you, once I get started i just writed, i will reread this and corrected the mistakes, i am a j.. read more
Skye

11 Years Ago

I know what you mean about just writing what comes to you, as for what comes next, no need to rush. .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 17, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

darkness*star1985
darkness*star1985

N/A , FL



About
Mind Games Hallways lead to doors some are open some are locked you need to find the secrets to find the key beware this place isn't what it seems doors could lead to more hallways that lead .. more..

Writing