in a small unknow place

in a small unknow place

A Story by darkness*star1985

 

 

     In the middle of the world, in a small unknow place. Lives a human girl with midnight hair

of eyes of green. There is nothing speical about this girl, she can't casted spells, and not a creature of the night, she is not a fairy princess no shining knight to save. She can't even stop the dead in there footsteps.

This girl is too sweet for her own good, or once was. after years of others steeping on her, like a doormat, taking advantage of her, and loves have come and gone. Pain, hurt, lies, became her life.

 

 

 She put on a brave face and walk out the front door, silent for years she decided that she can't do this anymore. So down the long dark rocky road she went, she only turn around once wonderind if she will be missed. but to be miss you must be love and cared for frist, no one has even notice she has left, and she doubt they will until they want or need something from her. So on her way she goes, unsure where to go, no friends or family to turn to, beside she just be drugged back. No one deserves her, once a hear of pure and goodness, now broken, crashed, even her spirited is like a dim light, unstead of a bright shinning light.

 

She won't return until they have learned what they have done, even if she has to walk for miles and hours,

So she walk when she reaches the corner of the dark rocky road, the moon comes insight, she glances up to the face of the moon, and says well now its just me and you......

 

small place of the unknow far away from all mankind, she sits on a limb in a huge tree, her heart full of pure and light, silent takes her over while healing is taking place, she will only speak once everything is restored put even then will they have learned, will the earn the right to deserves her in there life....

for know it will be just her and the same face of the moon.

© 2012 darkness*star1985


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012

Author

darkness*star1985
darkness*star1985

N/A , FL



About
Mind Games Hallways lead to doors some are open some are locked you need to find the secrets to find the key beware this place isn't what it seems doors could lead to more hallways that lead .. more..

Writing