Part 3

Part 3

A Chapter by Asilem

I did manage to relieve myself without making a mess, thank God.

Once I was done I slid the door open, closing it behind me.

 “Ew,” I said as I saw myself in the full-length mirror on the door. I didn’t look too bad. My t-shirt that sported the title, “Back to the Future” was wrinkled, and my light brown hair was a hot mess, the strands coming loose from the pony tail I had tied it up in this morning. I had dried blood in random places on my pale face. I knew it wasn’t mine.

 “Do you have anything I could wash this off with?” I asked, turning to see him. He was standing by the trunk with his arms folded across his broad chest. His blue eyes were glaring at me from the eye holes in his mask.

“In the trunk,” he ordered, ignoring me.

My feet dragged on the thick carpet as I shuffled over to the trunk, slowly lifting one foot inside and then the next, lowering myself.

 “Lay back,” he said, reaching for the lid.

Panic shot through me. “Wait a minute, wait a minute.”

“What?” he growled.

“I don’t want to be locked back in here.”

“I have no concern for your wants.” He glared at me.

“How about my needs?” I challenged, my eyes never leaving his. “I could suffocate.”

 He rolled his eyes. “You won’t.”

I glared at him. “If I had the chance, I’d roast you a la spit.”

“Roast?”

“Burn your annoying a*s.”

 “Ouch,” he said, but he just brushed it off, not insulted.

He continued lifting the lid and panic bolted through me again. I braced my hands on the lid, pushing back.

When he slapped me, I cringed, my hands releasing the pressure on the trunk’s lid to bring them to my cheek where the sting was left behind from his hand. My shoulders hunched inward, my face buried in my lap. A whimper escaped from between my lips.

“Don’t fight me,” he said, his low voice threatening. “You’ll just get hurt. Now lay back like I told you.”

I slowly raised my head and leaned back, my hands resting on my stomach. I stared calmly into his eyes as he closed the trunk. Darkness enveloped me. The sound of the lid being locked echoed in my mind.



© 2013 Asilem


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I guess I should say that I love the first three parts and how short they were xD

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on January 26, 2013
Last Updated on January 26, 2013
Tags: kidnapped, taken, terrified, gun, knives, death, burglers, suspense


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing