Blair Mannor. (Prologue)

Blair Mannor. (Prologue)

A Chapter by Pikachu

Prologue

 

I awoke to the shrieking of a male voice coming from my parent’s room. I sat up, terrified. Untangling my body from the twisted covers, I hopped up out of my bed; walking down the hallway to my parent’s room. I opened their door, “Mommy,” I said quietly. I saw a scene that I will never forget.

 

My mother was on top of my father, plunging a knife in to his well-built chest, the sharp blade slicing into his chest over and over, repeatedly. Blood was splattered on the walls, matching the bloodstained sheets half on the bed, other half on the floor. Probably from the struggle, I was guessing. My mother was breathing hard, hovering over my dad’s lifeless body, and then her head whipped around toward me. She was completely different, not the mother I knew and loved.

 

The mother I loved was what seems to be a perfect person. Her dark brown curls were always curled perfectly. Her face was a sculpted masterpiece. It seemed to be carved out of pure white marble. The darkest emerald of her eyes seems to contrast off of her pure white skin. But now, she was frazzled.

Her curls were wild and frizzy. Her fair skin was no longer white; more of an off-white color, with the red blood of my father standing out against it. Her green eyes, that used to be warm and motherly, were now cool and cruel. They scared me.

 

“Awe, baby, come here to mommy.” she said with her voice tweaked and her arms outstretched, with a bloody knife in her right hand. I realized that she was slowing climbing off of my father’s body, and towards me. I was terrified. I don’t know how I was supposed to feel.

 

I just saw my mom kill my dad. I think I wouldn’t be so crazy if I was totally freaked out about that!  I started backing up until I hit the door frame. “Rayne, don’t you run from me,” she said, slipping off the bed. I back up though the door and slammed it in her face. I ran down the hallway and towards my brother’s room. I heard her run into the door that I slammed. If I survived this I was going to be in big trouble, I thought.

 

I ran into Liam’s room. “Liam! Liam! Liam!” I screamed as I shut the door in a hurry, locked it, and leaped on his bed. I felt his body under mine, just beneath his cover. I pulled back the cover. I pulled back the cover and saw what broke my heart. My brothers’ body was cold. His bright green eyes were wide open with no life behind him. In his brown hair, his own blood was matted up in it. His clothes were tore, my breath seemed to stop.

 

Then I heard banging on the door, “Rayne, you open this door up right now!” my mother was screaming. I hurried off the body, and scurried into the closet and closed the door. I grabbed at my stomach. It was turning, I felt like I was going to be sick. My heart was trumping, and my breath was short. I felt my brother’s blood on my nightgown. I heard the door burst off its hinges and slam to the floor.

 

I held my breath, “Honey, I know you’re in here. I can sense your heart beat.” she said in a gentle voice. The closet door flung open. I looked up to see the face, which would probably be the last face I see, staring down at me. “Now, you know slamming doors is rude.” she said. It’s also rude to kill your husband and son in cold blood, but you don’t see me pointing that out, I thought coldly. She dropped to her knees, “Now if you be still, this won’t hurt at all.” she said with a smile. I heard a car door slam shut.

 

She turn her head slightly, “Well sweetie, I have to hurry. The police are here.” she lifted the knife. I grabbed it, “Mommy, don’t do this. I’m sorry for whatever I did. I won’t do it again.” I pleaded. “You can’t undo it. You were born. And there coming after you. You’re not safe,” she said, “I will make you safe.” Her voice was in all seriousness.

 

 A man ran into the room, “Drop the knife Carrie.” he said. “I can’t Phil! I need to do this. You know there coming after her. I am keeping her safe. I am protecting her!” she yelled at him. “No you’re not! You’re killing her! That won’t do anything.” he told her. She didn’t reply. All she did was bring down the knife, slicing my stomach. I felt the blood start running down my abdomen. Phil’s gun went off.

 

I had my eyes wide open, still holding my stomach. The bullet went into her skull, right between the eyes. The bullet exited her head, going into the wall beside my head. She fell in a heap of weight on my lap. More in men in; the room fell in silence. I could feel all of the men’s eyes on the horrific scene. I couldn’t move. I was staring at my mother’s dead body lying on my lap. Her face was soft again, like the mother I once knew.

 

The room was spinning. I couldn’t believe it. I thought it was a dream. My mother killing my father and brother, then tries to kill me. And who was she talking about. Who’s coming for me? Phil shot her before I could ask. My vision was blurred. I felt someone pull her dead corpse off of me, and then lifted me.

 

 I felt warmth, I felt like my mom was holding me. But when I looked up, it was a stranger in a uniform. The blood would forever stain my night clothes, and eternally stain my memories.

 

(Unfinished.)



© 2012 Pikachu


Author's Note

Pikachu
Still, unfinsihed. Not my best work, but why not upload it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing! It kept me hooked. its like i could actually see the horror scene played out in my mind. awesome :) now to the next chapter :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


WOW i couldn't keep my eyes off of this!
i want to find out more.
Can't wait to read what comes next, send it to me!

one mistake I found you used there instead of they're..but that's okay i make that mistake as well!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I cant wait til you finish this. I really liked this writing. It has a very dark story line, which is something I look for in a story. Please continue what you are doing. Cause it's lovely and I want to read more. =) good job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 5, 2012


Author

Pikachu
Pikachu

Wouldn't you like to know. ;), AL



About
I'm just a normal girl. I have a less then normal personality. I'm a novelist, also short storys. My ideas come from my subconscience mind, dreams, and my past/present. I have had a hard life, you.. more..

Writing