Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter

A Story by Aurafiex
"

The tale of a shapeshifter and her love.

"

“Master… Don’t touch me there!”


He cups his hands around my breasts and fondles them roughly. It is an intoxicating sensation, as each circular motion reverberates within me, sending electric pangs through my flesh.


I look away from him, my face bright red like a ripe apple from embarrassment and excitement. At the corner of my eye, I catch sight of a stained poster of his favourite teen idol in all her glamorous beauty. According to him, her name is Inori, and she is his one true love, a singer and model without equal. With eyes like dazzling rubies and long pink hair, she seemed to be created solely for the glory of stardom.


“I love you, Inori.”


To have my master make love to me should have been an honour of the highest order. Yet, I am ashamed and embarrassed at the mere thought of his sweaty body over mine. Perhaps it is a sense of inferiority to his one true love, but it does not matter, for mine is not to question, but to obey.


“I…”


I feel his tongue slathering all over my right ear, dampening it with saliva. He is clumsy with his licking, and I feel droplets of saliva fall on my cheek and neck. While crude, I allow him to do so, because he enjoys it.


I would do anything for him.


Not another word, Inori.”


“….”


He grabs me by the shoulders and forces me to look at him. His face is red with acne and arousal, and his expression betrays the fires of lust that burn within his heart. As I look into his eyes, I see the raw vitality of his youth gaze back in turn, making each second seem like an eternity as he caresses my body with a youthful hunger.


“This feels like a dream come true!”


I… ahhh… ahhh!”


His fingers grow frenzied in their fondling as they work their way towards my crotch, as though emboldened by the prospect of a reward. Now, I feel his hands on both my breasts and crotch. His fingers are rough and unrelenting, sending jolts of pleasure through my torso and legs.

Unceremoniously, he pushes me down towards the bed, causing my hair to cascade all over the pillow like a pink shower. He is excited, as am I.


I can no longer see the light of his room, for he has me pinned down like a predator would to its prey. His hands continue fondle my crotch and bosom with reckless abandon while he brings his lips towards mine. I feel our tongues caress as if caught in a loving embrace of their own. His kisses are sloppy, yet I enjoy them so much, for they hold his unbridled affection for me.


And now, I can feel his manhood entering my body. It is a sensation that I have felt many times, yet never once has it failed to send shivers of pleasure through my body. I hear myself moan in excitement from the mass of flesh now moving within me, seemingly as though I am no longer in control of my body. Despite this, I try to break free from his grasp, but his grip on me is too firm, and my mind too weak to fight back. As if in response to my resistance, each thrust becomes stronger and faster, twisting my consciousness into a tangled skein of lustful wanting.


After what seems to be an eternity of pleasure, I hear him yell in satisfaction. I too, moan in unison with him, my body no longer able to withstand the burning passion surging through my body. It is then I begin to feel something warm inside of me, bringing forth a nice, tingly sensation. His once vigorous thrusting is now much slower, having taken his fill of me. A big smile is visible on his face as he gently fondles my breasts while he leans over to kiss me on the forehead. He is happy, as am I, for his happiness is my reward.


You’re so good to me, master!”


As I bask in the warm glow of his pleasurable onslaught, I realise that his smile has soured into a sombre expression. He has ceased caressing my breasts, and his back is now turned away from me, as though he now shuns my naked body. It is an act betraying his sadness and shame that he does every time our lovemaking is over, as though it were a fleeting respite from the cruelty that is his life. Seeing his sorrow makes me sad too, for I know that when he is outside this room, they torment him when they are bored and beat him when they’re angry.


Perhaps that is why he is so rough when he makes love to me, because he sees me as a punching bag for his frustrations, and that he wants to be in control of something.


Ultimately, it doesn't matter, because he is my master, and I am his to play with as he sees fit.


“Inori… promise me that you’ll stay with me forever.”


He says this to me in a shaky voice, his back still turned away from me. Despite this, I can feel the desperation emanating from his words, as though silently begging me for reassurance.


“I… I’m all yours, master.”


I lean forward to embrace him. From the corner of my eye, I see his lips relax into a nervous smile. He is my one true love, and I want to be with him for all eternity. Sadly… he is in love with Inori, and not me, for I am only a shapeshifter.

© 2016 Aurafiex


Author's Note

Aurafiex
Hi!

Do let me know what you think! If you've enjoyed this story, do check out my book on the Amazon Kindle Store, The Best of Aurafiex - A Short Story Collection.

Buy it now at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GX7EVLC

Have a nice day!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was just great. I loved the imagery and the plot. It was beautiful. I do have some questions though. How did "the slave" become a slave? How was a shapeshifter enslaved? What are their names?

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


It was well written, I enjoyed it emmensely. Your description of how she felt, is illuminating. It draws us forth to see, what her emotional state, is. Well done.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very captivating story. Very different from what you usually write. I think sex scenes are very difficult to write and do well. You have mastered that here.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very interesting story here. There is sex and mystery in this story. Pretty cool. Will there be a second part to this story?

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Aurafiex

8 Years Ago

Well, I did intend for this to be a one-shot, but since so many have asked for a followup I think I'.. read more
Tsubaki Kuro

8 Years Ago

cool. I will be looking forward to it.
Just as an aside, I found the music irritating and distracting. I almost stopped reading, and this is me being honest. Your work is too good to be destroyed by the unnecessary background noise :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Intriguing. More so the use of the word 'crotch' as it has a certain 'male' connotation... I detect a little reservation??? you speak openly about breasts and saliva and yet shy away from below the waist 'words'. Is this intentional?
"for they hold his unbridled affection for me." is a little contradicting in this slave/master scenario, especially when you follow up with "punching bag for his frustrations" ... Affection... does this mean lust?

Good one overall though, for a piece in the present tense. The ending is certainly left open with possibilities. You've given just enough to whet the apetite. I would tend to make this one grow :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Aurafiex

8 Years Ago

Yeah... "crotch" does have a male connotation. I am reserved about directly stating private parts si.. read more
Elise Anton

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the further explanation! I agree with the inappropriateness of using crude words in this .. read more
You leave us with way more questions at the end of this..the master, Inori, the POV character. This is pretty suspensefuln so much that I'm looking forward to that sequel..

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Aurafiex

8 Years Ago

Well, I intended this to be a one-shot.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

698 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: Shapeshifter, Sex, Make Love, Love, Mask, Embrace, Transformation, Affection, Unrequitted Love

Author

Aurafiex
Aurafiex

Singapore



About
Hi! I enjoy World of Warcraft, music and swimming. I'm someone who writes for fun. Pardon any typos or mistakes, because I write on my phone(lol). I'm new here, so if you like what you see do.. more..

Writing
My Webnovel! My Webnovel!

A Story by Aurafiex


Into Hell Into Hell

A Story by Aurafiex


Midnight Midnight

A Story by Aurafiex



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Goddess The Goddess

A Story by Aurafiex


Beauty Beauty

A Story by Aurafiex


Salvation Salvation

A Story by Aurafiex