Big Announcement!

Big Announcement!

A Story by Aurafiex
"

A big announcement!

"
Dear everyone,
I've done it at long last. That is to say, I've self-published a book on the Amazon Kindle Store. It is a collection of my short stories remastered and painstakingly edited for your viewing pleasure. So, if you guys enjoy my work and would like to read it on the go (along with supporting me financially!), do buy it and let me know what you think!
Do check it out at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GX7EVLC
On that note, I would like to thank everyone that has read and/or reviewed my works. You folks are the ones who made this possible, and from the bottom of my heart, I would like to extend my warmest gratitude. 
To be honest though, I've never expected to ever reach this point. All this while, I've more or less regarded writing as a hobby for fun. But now, I'm releasing a book to reach out to a larger audience, so do spread the word!
If things go well, I do intend to write another book, so stay tuned!
Cheers,
Aurafiex

© 2016 Aurafiex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A delayed graduation. I hope you did well. Keep writing my friend. I wish you great success.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Great to hear! And the cover art is absolutely beautiful. I hope this goes well for you!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Congratulations! 🎇🎆🎉🎊✨

Posted 7 Years Ago


Aurafiex

7 Years Ago

Thanks! All the best to your collaboration piece with Tsubaki and the others!
That's wonderful! I'm very happy for you and I wish you luck with your endeavors. You've taken the step I and many others have been wanting for a long time to take. You're on a great path. Keep trucking and bigger and better things will be in your future.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Aurafiex

7 Years Ago

Thanks! I sure do hope it sells, since I could really use some pocket change.
Auraflex,
I am very happy for you and wish you all the success in the world. Keep working hard and you will be rewarded.
Many Blessings,
Richie B.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Aurafiex

7 Years Ago

I do hope so! To be able to share my writing with a larger audience is always an amazing thing.
Congratulations! I'm proud of you! :)
Glad to have been one of the people who helped you reach this point. Certainly hope you'll continue writing and publish another book in the future.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Aurafiex

7 Years Ago

Thanks! I'll still be posting my stuff here for free, so do drop by anytime!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

621 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2016
Last Updated on June 11, 2016
Tags: Big, Announcement, Kindle, Store, Amazon, Self Publish, Book, Advertisement

Author

Aurafiex
Aurafiex

Singapore



About
Hi! I enjoy World of Warcraft, music and swimming. I'm someone who writes for fun. Pardon any typos or mistakes, because I write on my phone(lol). I'm new here, so if you like what you see do.. more..

Writing
My Webnovel! My Webnovel!

A Story by Aurafiex


Into Hell Into Hell

A Story by Aurafiex


Midnight Midnight

A Story by Aurafiex



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Running In Heels Running In Heels

A Story by Xuru