Tick Tock My Evil Clock

Tick Tock My Evil Clock

A Story by MadeCheaply
"

A story about me and my clock

"


It was the 3rd Thursday of July. The 21st. My birthday, the day I turned 16.

I looked to see my uncle Shawn and Aunt Nicole hand me a Dollar General bag and inside I think.

"What could it be?"

I take the round object out of the flimsy yellow bag and raised my eyebrows to see a clock. It was round, about 12 inches, a fairly good size. I watched Shawn rip his hands through the bag and yank the the receipt. 

"Damn Nicole you could have at least taken out the f*****g receipt" he cussed, his long blond hair falling over his shoulder as he stared at his girlfriend.

"Thank-You, I really could use this actually" I said and smiled. At least it was my favorite color. Blue.

That night, with all of my friends over I hung the clock up right over my television more to the right so I could look at it if I was laying in bed.

Throughout the night there were people yelling laughing and having a good time at the birthday.

When everybody left. I had time with Chloe. My dear girlfriend.

Then she left.

I arrived home around midnight and sit down on my chair. I wait until she home from her plane flights before I even think about sleeping.

I finally get the text message around 6 o'clock in the morning. The wall clock reminded me.

I finally got the okay to lay down and get some shut eye. So i stripped and got into my pajama's, which are the baggiest sweatpants you could ever imagine and a long t-shirt that was long expired and laid down on my bed which is just a mattress on the floor and messed up sheets and blankets, cause i don't make my bed.

Once my head hit the pillow I felt at peace, my hair in my eyes and getting messed up and I really didn't care. i didn't care if i was graceful either! 

All I could hear was the air conditioner going off for about 10 minutes, my room nice and cool since I live in a basement.

My hearing is use to the blowing sound which is actually calming. until it turns off and it goes quiet. I feel my ears adjust to the new pressure and suddenly I hear it.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Oh God! it's the loudest ticking and tocking I have ever hear! I opened my eyes and stare across my room up the wall staring at the clock, the sun barely peeking through my purple and green curtains and casted a weird glow into my room.

'Please...please stop f*****g ticking!' I thought.

IT WOULDN'T! I just kept the tickidy and tockidy. it was almost unbarable. Why not get a digital clock!? Why did he have to get a standard 12 hour clock with 3 hands.

I groaned and laid on my tummy and burried my face into my pillow. The Ticking and Tocking leaked through my pillow and drilled into my ears.

"AHHHHH!" I shouted and stood up and walked over to the clock and stared up at it.

No noise?

"Oh...i see, you only tick when I want quiet right?"

No response.

"You little b*****d! I know your doing this on purpose!" I shouted and went over to my bed and hid under the covers.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

'Shawn did this on purpose i bet..." I thought and walked across the room and sat down in my lime green lounge chair and stared up at the computer.

'I could write about this on Writers, but I don't think anybody will believe me' I thought and stared at the clock. the hands were now perfectly silently.

"hehe...im sure someone will read it"

© 2011 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Heehee believe or not, it happened. Now I need a name for my clock, so please, leave a review of what you thought and good name ideas. It has to be creative, not Bob or Jim or anything like that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

shut the f*** up you stupid clock?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Navigator Tock...ok I like the story ,and yeah I readit!

Posted 12 Years Ago


If your a fan of FMA call it The Clock Alchemist lol

But good story...I could definitely picture something like this happening...F unny from an outside point of view but very irritating if it happens to you

But in all a very detailed story, which helps me visualize and funny lol...Keep it up

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol love it! you should name it meranda cuz its annoying and loud but you love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
I think you should name it Lilith or Alva. Or maybe something like Tsubasa or Aoi. All good names. ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


HAUNTED CLOCK!!!

I think you should name it Dementia or Tickory. :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh wow lol

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011

Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..