Doomed Darkness

Doomed Darkness

A Poem by Kaelee Wyant
"

Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what is in it.

"
Hear the whispers hear the cries
Watch is as it slowly dies
Turn the lights out welcome dark
Feel the power of the spark
Start again and hope reclaims
Reaching for the hopeless names
Now your safe at least for now
Waiting for the beast to howl
Don't look back don't shut your eyes
Soon they'll want to hear the cries

© 2012 Kaelee Wyant


Author's Note

Kaelee Wyant
There is always hope no matter how bad a situation is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's always a bright hope in the dark lights and after the darkness there's always a hope of a sun light... great description of dark and fear, yeh, you've well said, "Don't afraid of dark, afraid of what's in it" it's so true even i really didn't ever think of it in that way as you thought. I appreciate your imaginary. I loved your theme that's well structured into the poetic words in your ways. I think you've got an experience of dark and you've i think already passed through the much fear, that's why you've made such a creative and a deep piece which's further filled with the great ideal thoughts of life... realness's of life. yeh i do agree there's no matter how bad a situation is, but it matter how good we're and how we face the situation...Well demonstrated piece, brilliant job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


love it dark but in the end hope

Posted 11 Years Ago


You have a much brighter idea of hope than I could imagine having. Another brilliant write.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012

Author

Kaelee Wyant
Kaelee Wyant

Punxsutawney, PA



About
I don't show myself to people. If you want to really know me read my poems/lyrics/whatever else I upload. If you look at my pictures the smiles fake but what else is new. I love poptarts and apple jui.. more..

Writing