Uno

Uno

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 1

Jimmy lives in a box. He buys lots of socks. He throws his cash into lots of stocks.

Jimmy ventures the world searching for that one special thing that every man needs to accomplish his life of manesss. For this he must go through a secret path way that could only be found by the greatest explorers before him like Columbus and FlapJack. This journey will lead Jimmy into many parlous situations. Some cower to this impervious journey but not Jimmy. Jimmy is a man. Jimmy has a beard and a suave hat. He is MAN. Jimmy must first travel deep into the jungles of Afghanistan. That's right, Afghanistan. This jungle is large, but not in width, but rather in length: An underground jungle. Many can't imagine a jungle being there, but it is indeed. One must look into the deep pockets of desert in the perimeter of Afghanistan. There lies the Holy Grail...of manliness. So Jimmy flies to Afghanistan with a head full of steam, and he giggles with grand anticipation. His beard flows in the wind like a GOD. Jimmy lands swiftly and awkwardly; His pleasant steps are unpleasant. Now Jimmy must locate this jungle before Ryan Seacrest realizes he's gay. Time is short. Will Jimmy find it on time? Dun dun dun!



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry