Magale's Story

Magale's Story

A Story by B30
"

Magale's story from Robots, describing the different type of enemies Sayon will deploy.

"
Hey there. The name's Magale. If you ain't like calling it, you can just call me M. Such a tremendous world we've been given and I ain't even sure how the hell we Dexteria robots live in with. These damn robot roaches come from different sizes and one stomp just ain't enough. Me'd like to think they'd be thoroughly checked and dealt with, so that when the time's ripe, Sayon's gonna' get his a*s plunged into the soil. 

Different enemies cope with different strategies. Mah' boy Hector's just as good in a finisher as y'all can see, but he seriously paints the robotic world a gigantic surface to dance with. Our supplies instantly turns into weapons we used to deal with em' Corrona robotoys with the magical hands of Hecty. He's just so robotelligent I ain't sure what word I could use to describe him. There's one thing fo' sure though. 

Our enemies are one hell of a giant. For a start, there's creepers. Those are small sized little robot tech that could easily chunk through a huge piece of metal the size of our robotic shoes. Those though are what you'd call average monsters. Next, there's radiators. Those are melee knife-wielding b******s that are controlled to do huge a*s damage to our counterparts. Damn! Those radiators are just medieval and their knives are no ordinary knives. They've got a backpack full o' em' and they throw them things at us. Good heavens we've got Val or we'd be goodness gracious by now. 

For the rest, they get bigger. There are spinners, flying metallic droids. They're lightweight, fast and quick to detect enemies. Their a good shot theyselves with a mini rifle installed in them bodies that could shoot quite far. I'm the killer, handling these b******s. They come in contact to me, they just another one that bites the dust. 

On to much bigger now, that's what we call junkies. Just like the huge enormous robosaur Grobe, their like an armored truck that can bombard an entire living area. I don't know what you call tall, but that son of a metal sure is the size of 4 radiators combined. Their sure don't have a weak spot, but if we were to take em' down, we'd need efforts from all corners. 

Lastly are them proctors, the high generals of Sayon's garbage trunk. These guys are specifically trained at everything: hand-to-hand combat, guns, flying, everything. But what em' good is that they know everything, but they ain't a master of anything. They specialize in some but not all, so it's pretty much an okay force to deal with. 

That's it from me, yo' man Magale. I'll be calling on this Dexteria house and ready my guns for this epic battle that's gonna' ensue. Peace out, thunder boys. 

-----

Read Robots - The Fight Against Grobe: http://bit.ly/QXXLrO
Read Texoran's Story: 
http://bit.ly/SSZsop 
Read Hector's Story: http://bit.ly/Rc8AVC

© 2012 B30


Author's Note

B30
Magale's kind of western, so pardon my o's and whatnots. Not exactly, but that's how he speaks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on October 11, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012
Tags: robots, magale, sayon, halcyon, corrona, dexteria

Author

B30
B30

Singapore



About
My real name is Benny. B30 is my alter-ego in everything I do. I aspire to be pretty much a: director, host, actor, artist, writer and a poet. Although these are just a few, I love writing rhy.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by B30


Crush - Chapter 2 Crush - Chapter 2

A Story by B30