Make me

Make me

A Poem by BlackVenom

Whatever you did the first moment I saw you do it again. Make me remember who caught my attention. Make me feel the way you did. Make me weak again.
Make me feel like there is no one else in this world that can make me feel like you do. Remind me why I smile when I see you remind me why my heart aches when you're not around. Remind me of why I never want to be without you. Put your arms around me, smother Me In Your Love. Kill me with your affection and revive me with your strength. Erase my pain blend it with your joy. Make me forget why I cry. Make me forget the troubles that I face. Make me forget why my heart was broken Make me forget why my heart is so cold.
Make me remember why I have a heart. Let me press my ear against your heart and let my heart beat sync with yours let me become one with you emotionally and mentally so that the moment that we do become one physically I wont question Who We Are! I won't question your decisions I wont question where you going I won't question your conversations with others I Know Who We Are! I'll know your emotions a state, country, continent Universe away.
Make me love you like I've never loved anyone else and I never will again. Make me love you like my last breath depends on every breath that you take. Make me love you enough to stay in love with you.
Make me the 1 so that we can become 2 + 3 + 4 multiplying cells into reflections of we. Make me believe real love still exists
Make me believe in a love that is so Grand and endearing that when we try to explain it... the answer is "He works in mysterious ways."

© 2017 BlackVenom


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 11, 2017
Tags: Love, emotions, happiness

Author

BlackVenom
BlackVenom

Jackson, TN



About
Hi Everyone! I'm B. V. I have always had a connection with words that has carried me a long way.. I have been writing since the age of 5.. I love the way words can take to a place In your mind and a.. more..

Writing