Jumble Story

Jumble Story

A Story by W. B. G. Schreiber
"

story for creative writing we had to make a story using all the words that are highlighted and mr. b is the teacher

"

Deep in the center of the Schwartz Wald in Bavaria, during the middle ages, lay a small clearing. In the clearing was a small white house. In the house lived a couple that was very happily together and deeply in love. The couple’s names were Aschenputtel (Cinderella’s real name) and Horacio. The couple lived together for many long and happy days with much love.

            Until one day when a dark mysterious figure appeared in the Wald. The creature was one of pure evil, spawn of hell. It was a vampire. The vampire’s name was Mr. B. Mr. B like most vampires hungered for blood. He needed the blood to keep him alive and allow him to travel during the day. Mr. B traversed the Wald until one day when he came upon the small white house in the center of the Wald.

            Mr. B was a cunning vampire he knew he couldn’t just attack the couple, which was deeply in love, while they were together. For days Mr. B waited watching for them to leave each other, but their love was so strong they almost never did.

            Finally, after three months of waiting Mr. B finally got his chance. Horacio left the house to go into the forest to slaughter a deer for dinner using his assault rifle from the future. Due to Horacio taking the assault rifle, Aschenputtel was left with a sword to defend herself. Mr. B decided to hunt down Horacio.

            Horacio snuck quietly through the woods until finally he came upon a deer. Horacrio slowly aimed the gun ready to fire on the deer. However, Horacio did not know he too was being hunted. Right as Horacio was about to fire; Mr. B lunged out of the trees and killed Horacio in a horrible and bloody battle. However, the battle will not be described.

            Mr. B had now tasted blood, in all its tangy goodness, for the first time in three months and he wanted more. Mr. B returned to the white house for Aschenputtel. Having increased his strength by consuming the blood of Horacio, Mr. B was now strong enough to take on Aschenputtel and her sword.

            Mr. B jumped on top of the white house and smashed it with his fist. Aschenputtel knowing her husband was dead picked up the sword and prepared for battle. She lunged at Mr. B striking him squarely in the neck. Instead of killing Mr. B, the sword snapped. It turned out Mr. B was a vampire with a geis meaning he could only die if certain terms of death were met.

            Aschenputtel did not dismay at the loss of her sword. Driven by love and heroic morality, Aschenputtel searched for a new weapon while Mr. B just stood there waiting. All Aschenputtel could find was a cute pink bowling ball. Desperate she hurled the bowling ball at Mr. B. Bowling balls turned out to Mr. B’s geis. Mr. B was killed by the bowling ball and Aschenputtel lived happily and singularly ever after.

 

© 2008 W. B. G. Schreiber


Author's Note

W. B. G. Schreiber
a note for some of the random jokes hidden in this i was reading beowulf in my brit lit class at the time so some of our conversations about the text are represented here

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahaha cute story

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2008

Author

W. B. G. Schreiber
W. B. G. Schreiber

IL



About
I am curreently working on two big projects and am looking for ideas for some small ones. One of my projects is a collection of short stories that I call "Interval Impossible". The stories are mostly .. more..

Writing