Angels of Sin

Angels of Sin

A Story by BJ Nottingham
"

Writing Prompt: An angel leads Angels of sin against her own family.

"

I will fight for you, I will defend you against the Angels. Why? Because the sooner I prove to the Angels, that we are all equally Gods children. The sooner this war will be over. This war, that's tearing the very fabric that hold the heavens together. Some die, some betray, and some are cast out. Aeriel, an angel of the Lord; one of the few who fears their father has abandoned them, in this time of need. 

It isn't really known when it happened, but it did. It is whispered that long ago. When the mountains were but pebbles on the shore, when oceans were once simple tears that had gathered on the face of the earth, that two forces set forth a tremble unto the universe. A light force struck the earth, it shot up into the skies, the clouds parted. Astral protections, rays of light, colors off the earth dancing. The earth trembled, the darkness spilled forth. From the cavernous pits of death, damnation crawled forth. Like magnets calling back its pair, so did the two forces in the universe. Who said that everything was fair and even. Even the gates of Heaven and the River of Hell needed to spit out its mistakes, but what happened to them? Where did they go? Both touched by the influences of the other side, they had no place until now. They came down in front of Aeriel, Angels of sin, standing proudly waiting to annihilate the gates of redemption. Awaiting the commands of their new leader.
Amidst timeless perfection, beings of divine light clashed against one another. Every echo of their white, flaming swords rang out like a thunderous trumpet that war had finally come to even this sacred place of God's own kingdom. It was not a battle of flesh and bone, there would be no easy end to the battle. A hate brewed in Aerial's heart and that was the birth of darkness itself, it left a black stain on the place where it was most perfect.  The once mighty empire lay in ruins, the rivers run red and around the land the flowers turned black and withered. Despite the screams of the commanding officers, Aeriel glanced around. She watched as her family slowly annihilated one another. They were warriors, protectors of heaven, and most importantly protectors of the human race. That is what this civil war was about, protecting Gods greatest creations from those who dare to destroy them. Looking around, you'd see nothing but tattered remains of their previous life.

© 2018 BJ Nottingham


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on January 18, 2018
Last Updated on January 18, 2018
Tags: War, Angels, Demons

Author

BJ Nottingham
BJ Nottingham

WV



About
BJ-Nottingham is a twenty-four year-old who was born and raised in Fayette County, West Virginia. She has been writing poetry and personal stories since her early childhood days; She enjoys the freedo.. more..

Writing