Sold

Sold

A Story by BKor

I was shivering, my bare feet stepping forward carefully on the cold stage. In the dark audience, I could feel the critical stares of the auctioneers and I kept my eyes down while they murmured impatiently. Then I heard footsteps and I tensed while the audience quieted. I did not have to look to know it was Him. Even through the drugged haze I felt the burn of his gaze. He spoke in his sly voice, pointing out my good traits for a higher price. Thanks to his starving I had a slender figure, enough to catch the eyes of most of the men in the audience. My long black hair was not as appealing as blond, but it contrasted well with my green eyes. Those earned me some good points.


The bidding began promptly and though I bothered not with the digits I knew it was some enormous sum of money. I was sold to some clean cut man with a handsome suit and face to match. He seemed like a high class gang leader or big businessman-- someone with a lot of power and a lot of money.


He had the same air as Him, cold, smart, and dangerous. I was taken to a private room in a fancy hotel and forced to strip before I was handcuffed to the bed. An aphrodisiac was smeared over my breasts and between my legs and the effect was immediate. He commanded me to masturbate while he watched me with cold black eyes. I almost climaxed whenever I brushed my c**t. Cum leaked all over my lean thighs and the velvet covers. I was burning with pleasure and need, but just before I reached the crest he grabbed my free arm and held it above my head. He had removed his coat and tie, and smelled faintly of cologne. I gasped when he started chewing at my n*****s.


Long fingers trailed over my flushed skin, carving rivers of heat down my body and to the gap in my thighs, where they stopped and began circling in rough, sensuous strokes. My mouth opened in a silent gasp and my body began to move, hands forming tight fists. He slid in and out as I moaned and twitched beneath his huge body. My back arched as I prepared to cum but he slapped my c**t hard and barked at me to hold it in. Whimpering, I did as he said. I thought I would break from the pressure. I moved and moaned and when he finally let me cum I climaxed with a strained cry of relief and ecstasy. My body was still trembling when he turned me over and entered me. 


I whimpered as he thrust in, and my body arched and shuddered with each movement. I climaxed twice before he finally released. I was exhausted but he had me suck him off until he cummed again. Before he uncuffed me to sleep he stuck a vibrator in my c**t which I was not allowed to remove until morning.


It was difficult to sleep with the vibrator, but I was exhausted and eventually blacked out, still in his arms. They were warm... and strangely... comforting.

© 2013 BKor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This has real potential for a good story line.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

561 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 19, 2013
Last Updated on September 19, 2013

Author

BKor
BKor

Writing
Frellen Frellen

A Story by BKor


Sawed Farewell Sawed Farewell

A Story by BKor