The great cosmic orgasm (and me)

The great cosmic orgasm (and me)

A Poem by Ralphy
"

Seek and you shall find...well you never know

"

 

The great cosmic orgasm
(And Me)
I don’t remember the great cosmic orgasm, that reached out across the sky, they say it really happen, oh so long ago, I wonder where was I? Or how everything seemed to drift forever while occupying no space in time, while looking for the answers that seem to rattle in my mind. I don’t remember the concussion, it made that very day or the beautiful colors it produced that split from all the rays. I don’t remember how hot it was, or how cold it really got, as it floated through the unknown space as a pinpointed dot.
 
I don’t remember either of them that stirred up so much dust, to produced so many stars and moons sounds like it must have been rough. Each one had its own vague history laced between the stars although a mortal mystery just outside of mars. They say it has all happen before in a wave of venturing lights. So spread your wings, lift, and ring to ponder what is right.
 
I search the heavens for a new life, in hopes to catch a glimmer of truth. Another world came into view that seemed to capture blue. It was a precarious planet, which harnessed a glowing moon... I am sure I’ll find the answer, I’m sure I’ll find it soon. 
On the other side of this distant sun, this man came into view; he was bouncing up and down as if he found something new. It seemed he had made a discovery and was waving something around.  
I watched and waited, to see what he was waving, then I zoomed into focus and I was really elated…”I’ve waited for so long to see another just like me, but the shock was a real surprise, for this man, was none other than me.”

© 2008 Ralphy


Author's Note

Ralphy
Just some fun

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

His elation better tell you what it is as well.

Cosmic orgasm, perhaps, one of the most sought after.

Is there ever such a thing as too much orgasm?

Amazing fundamentals Ralphy, I do not even see the sense of me repeating myself on that field. You have mastered it.

and the concept, unique, and has your signature indeed.

A wonderful piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Sorry it took me so long to reivew this. Wow. I really enjoyed this piece. The fundamentals, and cleverness. My favorite read today. Great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You are extremely clever and extremely funny just like the concept of this piece which I like immensely.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hahaha.
This one made me giggle uncontrolably.
I don't know why, exactly, and if I interpretted it in the correct and approprite way. Haha
Either way, the imagery's great and it made me laugh to read.
Fun poem.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow this is really great i love it!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed this piece immensely, your form and flow was flawless. excellent work and fun to read. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very creative short story...I mean poem. lol. I like the creativeness that went into this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

And throughout all of the universe what are we looking for more than ourselves? And isn't this just the way we come to find it, after wandering and search through all there is around us? What an amazing poem of discovery. I like this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is not just some fun stuff this is some wonderful work you have here you did a very great job writing this piece and I can say I never in my life seen any other like this...you have made this peace shine....All of everthing to find out that it was just you....That the hopes of some on else so you wouldent be so confuse and wanting to have someone else like you to be close to this is really great...Keep them comming I will review your work anyday send as many as you wish just give me time to read them ok am not always on here cause I have the lowest rate then anyone on here lol so sometimes I dont even bother writing no more ....But I love to see others work...wonderfuly put to gether I loved it....

Belinda

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a nice piece of writing, Ralphie....it captured my attention from the start and the ending was great.

good job, my dear!

Always,

Amanda

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

...I not sure this is one of my favorites out of the stuff that you've written. I feel as though there wasn't a connection throughout the entire poem... It felt choppy, and while it the beginning and end come together i feel as if the middle got lost in the either and never reconnected with the rest of the poem... Herm....

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 17, 2008
Last Updated on July 31, 2008

Author

Ralphy
Ralphy

Belleville, MI



About
No matter how dark life is, or how clouded, there is always a lighter side to itone that fills you heart with love and your soul with joy Im a complex person of multiracial background, about 5.. more..

Writing
Colorful Goo Colorful Goo

A Poem by Ralphy


The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by Ralphy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Confusion Confusion

A Poem by Ralphy


Chompy's Magic Chompy's Magic

A Chapter by Ralphy