Breathtaking

Breathtaking

A Poem by Ralphy
"

Little art of wonder

"

 

Breathtaking
 
The air has woven a tapestry, a must see for all of us wary eyed souls, caught up in a state of disbelief. A beautiful morning, as the sun seemingly yawns to the wake of a new day. The crystallized droplets carried by the warmth, paints the flock of birds flapping in the wind. The trees adding color and strokes by brushing the clouds, yet another scenic image as a carpet of flowers sweep across the once barren land…breathtaking…not yet.
In the distance a moon hollowed out by darken clouds as liquid drops shadow illumination with each fallen tear as it reaches for the ground beneath.  Off in the sky, dancing lines of light jump from each cloud while the band plays in the background a rhythmic piece. An eerie presence as the mist floats up mesmerizing the view…breathtaking…not yet.   
A mountain, soaring to the heavens stands above the clouds. Before it is an army of trees positioned in a state of readiness, branches interlocked, while the messengers await the command. The mighty river gathers the essence of life to maintain the self worth of each soldier and feeding the peasants that wait  anxiously in the fields. The roars of the wind as it rushes pass the openness, giving no restrictions to the wild fiery…Breathtaking, almost but not yet.  
A fertile seed swimming in a pool of life becomes a soft tissue of fragile nature, a boy, a girl, soon to venture outward, a miracle. Fingers and toes grapple with life, touching, feeling, and walking in a new world that shares a common goal. Smiling and talking about all the wonders before us, questioning our every move of existence. Smelling, thinking, and growing while reaching for the heavens…breathtaking, yes breathtaking. 

© 2009 Ralphy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love the personification and imagery. The picture you paint is so beautiful and yet simple. It really is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You painted such a wonderful picture. This poem is a symphony of words and images, an Ode of Nature.
Lovely! This is a must have in my favorite section. Your talent is immense.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This writing is so pretty, it's absolutely beautiful...Your pen is like an artist brush painting a lovely picture. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

aren't you just the poetic muse recently, another good piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This might be my favorite of yours, Ralphy.

Bravo!

xx's

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 20, 2009

Author

Ralphy
Ralphy

Belleville, MI



About
No matter how dark life is, or how clouded, there is always a lighter side to itone that fills you heart with love and your soul with joy Im a complex person of multiracial background, about 5.. more..

Writing
Colorful Goo Colorful Goo

A Poem by Ralphy


The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by Ralphy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fresh Scent Fresh Scent

A Poem by Ralphy


Is You Is You

A Poem by Ralphy