If all this were just from a kiss, what would happen if we touched?

If all this were just from a kiss, what would happen if we touched?

A Story by Ralphy
"

The power of a kiss

"

If all this were just from a kiss, what would happen if we touched?

 

It started with a simple kiss, a common press of her lips.  Each one became more passionate as the buttons of her blouse melted like chocolates near a warm open flame. The pink fibers of her silky threads, shrived away after the vacancy of every fastener.  The addiction to her lips seems to overwhelm me as another clasp disappeared in the vapors of time.  The exposed skin glistened from shimmering moonlight that managed to squeeze through the tightly hung drapes; separating our world from the outside.

 

Kaleidoscope views, showing a passageway through her eyes; a stunning hypnotic moment as another kiss dissolved into thin air. Her heart raced, with lingering thumps that vibrated her rib cage, outlining the perfection of her curves.  Yet another kiss awakened the excitement, which vaporized the last button and liquefied her blouse.  Behold, a thing of beauty was before me, a sculptured form of pure magnificent.  I gently held her, pulling her close to me; she expelled a breath that pushed towards my lips. What a kiss.


If all this were just from a kiss, what would happen if we touched?

© 2011 Ralphy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting use of metaphors. If only clothing could melt away ... but then we'd all be naked in the summer wouldn't we? :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really good a lot of detail. Makes you wonder. I don't know why but the whole time I was reading I was thinking. This wouldn't be so long if she was just wearing a zipper instead of buttons xD.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2011
Tags: kiss

Author

Ralphy
Ralphy

Belleville, MI



About
No matter how dark life is, or how clouded, there is always a lighter side to itone that fills you heart with love and your soul with joy Im a complex person of multiracial background, about 5.. more..

Writing
Colorful Goo Colorful Goo

A Poem by Ralphy


The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by Ralphy