Colors

Colors

A Story by abualkhair

You are born in this life blind, blind to visions and sounds you grow up you start to see shapes and colors, lots and lots of colors fill you up to your bones..

What will happen if you lost your sources of colors?, what will happen to you if you went back to the darkness after all that colorful light?.

Ar first, you wont understand how or when or even why... you might even except it and try to live with it.

Years Later, it will hit you, all that darkness it will try to consume you, but you will fight back stubbornly. You say to yourself "I won't give up, I can't I know that I'm strong enough I just have to keep fighting"

Your Grow up a little More and see that you are still fighting but you notice that your colors started to fade, you have now source for it and you are losing the ones you have from the continuous daily fighting.
You start to search for new sources, you find one or two but it's not that strong but it can fill you as mush as it can, time flies by and you think you made it you won the war finally...

You open your eyes and try to see the colors that surround you, only to discover that you have been blind since you lost your source of colors. At this moment you lose the war, the darkness covers you.

you realize you don't need the colors anymore, you don't need to refill your soul with fake colors from the sources you found.

You fade away slowly into darkness and become a part of it.

© 2018 abualkhair


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 7, 2018
Last Updated on February 7, 2018

Author

abualkhair
abualkhair

Riyadh, Saudi Aarbia, Saudi Arabia



About
A human who is trying to leave it's mark in this world, A mark that will help others like other humans did for me. Fighting in this world until I reach that point when I can say I did it. I did.. more..

Writing
A Hug A Hug

A Story by abualkhair