The Feel

The Feel

A Poem by Lenard L. Banks III
"

NEWLY REVISED! This poem was written because I always see young women who feel ugly inside and out and NEED a man at all times. Whether it's you or someone else is not a issue, she just needs any man.

"













She just doesn’t love you or me, she loves anybody,

she doesn’t just love my hands in particularly,

she loves any man hand that washes away her insecurities.

 

She loves the kisses that are like stamps on her official

beauty certificate leaving her satisfied and certified.

 

She loves the strong slow strokes that plunges out

the filth of her self hatred that’s been floating in

her like a clogged porcelain toilet bowl,

she love the attention any man gives her that distract

her from analyzing her darken bottomless hole.

 

She loves the way a man lifts the weight of the world off her… easily like it was as light as a feather,she doesn’t love my arms she love any man arms that holds her broken confidence and soul together.

 

His sexually intense bedroom eyes she seen from a far drew her nearer, until his eyes became her vanity mirror.The sexually charge pheromones that any man release, allows her feelings of being non important to cease.

 

His hot breath on her naked neck inspired her spirit

to sing a ancient love song,the feel of  his vibrant heart beat across her chest was strong, it gives her heart encouragement to beat on.

 

In her mind she wishes every orgasm would last, for every second she’s in ecstasy her hurtful reality is in the past. Out of all the men she slept with one became love ill, because he found out that she doesn’t love him sincerely real, she doesn’t love “him” she ONLY loves the way “any man” makes her feel.

                  -Solo_N_Sincere-

 

 

 

© 2011 Lenard L. Banks III


Author's Note

Lenard L. Banks III
NEWLY REVISED! This poem was written because I always see young women who feel ugly inside and out and NEEDS a man at all times. Whether it's you or someone else is not a issue, she just needs any man.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Excellent poem! This poem hits reality for so many women. Your words are heartfelt and full of meaning!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


The photo made your words come alive. I believe like all things. We must make wise choices. A lot of sickness and unknowns in a life. Human touch can lead us to paradise and misery. I like the story in the poem. When some doors get open. They are hard to be closed. A outstanding poem. Open many questions with the poem.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1666 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 16, 2011
Last Updated on November 4, 2011
Tags: Love
Previous Versions

Author

Lenard L. Banks III
Lenard L. Banks III

Dallas, TX



About
The world with no love, creativity and wisdom is like human beings with no form of communication, it's like the earth with no forms of life form...no reason for existing. By Solo_N_Sincere more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Nocturne Nocturne

A Poem by OT


Checkmate Checkmate

A Poem by OT


Shattered Echoes Shattered Echoes

A Poem by OT