Jason Baptiste Today

Jason Baptiste Today

A Story by Jason Baptiste
"

A reflection of my life today, from the mirrors of yesterday.

"
Jason Baptiste. Hello great writers to whom i've held great respect for, how are you all? I've missed everyone tremendously. I've been writing all throughout many nights at life threatening levels, as the sun been rising on me for almost twelve weeks nonstop.
Been writing song lyrics with intention to sell, and been working really hard and enjoying a lot.
Now my health is not very good and i'm force to rest. 
I've been through a lot of jealousy at dangerous levels that i think and also don't understand. I've been a musician all my life and traveled a few countries performing my once first and passionate love that's died and buried.
I was born and still live in Trinidad and Tobago, where the steel pan was invented.
If only i had known that playing a musical instrument, was going to bring physical assaults, emotional murder, hatred, and words i can't find to express the truth of my experience, i wouldn't have continued.
So i've stopped playing this instrument. Today i've thought about giving it away for free. I'm deeply devastated internally, but writing has given me the joy that nothing else can give.
The joy that brings smiles to a living river of tears. I've cherished this site called writers cafe deeply, and it's my best site on internet.
My great masters of writers, i just will like to thank you all for inspiring and teaching me by being part of this community.
I'm not where i want to be as a writer, but i've enjoyed the micro growth i've gained.
It's much more tough than music i've found it to be.
Hence the many many hours i've devoted to writing.Thanks for all the wonderful friends and reviews, and the beautiful things that cannot be visible or explained.
I honestly wish for the success of all beyond your imaginations.
As things are becoming more dangerous towards me from unimaginable people and so called family members, i wish to express my gratitude towards the administrators and participants of this scared place.
I'm ok, and there is nothing i cannot accept, that which i must face. I love you all, and i'm looking forward to reviewing as many as i possible can, while i pause a little to just review and share love and encouragement.
Beautiful writers, you're greatly gifted givers of goodness and i missed and love you a lot.
Hope you'll hear from me very very soon. 
Your humbled 
Jason Baptiste.
Keep awesome always.
  

© 2018 Jason Baptiste


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on June 26, 2018
Last Updated on June 26, 2018

Author

Jason Baptiste
Jason Baptiste

Point Fortin, Techier Village , Trinidad and Tobago



About
A retreated musician from Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean Always loved writing love letters from very young After becoming a musician started writing songs Now that i've realized i love writing decided to.. more..

Writing