Look at the Sky and Return to Love

Look at the Sky and Return to Love

A Chapter by Chris Folio
"

A wonderful account of how I experienced total love and bliss within the natural beauty of our world and within the eyes of a friend.

"
"Look at the Sky and Return to the Love"


I had a dream, and you were there and we hugged, so I'm interpreting that as we're all good right now. Even though my advice is probably garbage............. I have that happen every now and then, something way out there higher than myself really aids in my life in all facets. Like when I saw the sun was out yesterday morning, I was overjoyed because I knew the day was going to be amazing. Or when I was reading outside that afternoon, I looked up at the sky and all around the beautiful scenery and couldn't stop laughing and smiling, because I felt a complete bliss and oneness with myself and the external natural world. That's when you know that love is apparent, when you see the beauty in the simplest of things. Like when I see your eyes each day, I know that person is simply love in the purest fashion. I love when their beautiful color radiates love when you look at me and everything in this world. That's what it means when something returns love into a life.


© 2016 Chris Folio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've been sitting here for a couple minutes trying to think of what to say about this, but it's so profound that still all I can think to say is "woah dude". Your power with words has temporarily disabled mine lol

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on December 16, 2016
Last Updated on December 16, 2016
Tags: Spirituality, Zen, Love


Author

Chris Folio
Chris Folio

Hurricane , WV



About
18 year old senior in high school looking to share my writing with some wonderful people. I'm working on a book containing a collection of journal entries I've been writing. I'd describe it as a guide.. more..

Writing