Mystique of the Golden Sorcerer

Mystique of the Golden Sorcerer

A Poem by Chris Folio
"

A dragon returns back home finally. He's very lonesome however because he realizes that he must save himself before he saves others.

"
"Mystique of the Golden Sorcerer"

Anibus flew with such resilience and bohemian charm throughout the snow draped shutters of the Himalayan Mountain tops. His burgundy, blackened bright exterior shone over every peak as he exhaled a peaceful and illustrious golden fire beam from the diaphragm. His glided meditation of sorts, whose entire universe engulfed in totality. All of the world rose from captivity , and the blinding chasms of the landscapes just to witness Anibus, the Golden Sorcerer, fly over their heads. People believed mysterious walks of being to be quite dangerous and threatening to their way of life. However, Anibus displayed an entirely new side as to why this is simply false. What we've never tried, is a glorious aspect of being were deprived of. That glory is present in every shunned and unorthodox experience as well. Anibus showed the villagers that witnessing him glide, breathing golden spirits was something wonderful they'd been without for far too long. He was their plexus of cadmium beauty, irritating love and light over the dampened and desolate grey souls of the villagers. A dragon hadn't saved them in quite sometime, they've been absent from the sun of gold for far too long. The darkness would forever diminish now that Anibus had returned home. The true sorcerer of the Himalayas and the entire world was alive once again. The temptation of leaving the land, in escape of refugee away from the land without peace has now been levitated. For a dynamic and Merry bell toll returned home. Everything is rather beautiful for the indigenous villagers. The sun of their golden sorcerer has finally brought back light and all love has returned. However, Anibus has grown rather lonesome in his humble era of heroice. While saving the villagers from the darkness is rewarding and imperative, Anibus must also save himself from the tiring captivity of only one body. He must soar over every mountain range, bringing his golden joy for every villager throughout all the lands, and to himself also. We must save ourselves from the lingering darkness before we illuminate the skies for all the land. Anibus teaches us all many valuable lessons, ones that can save others and ourselves in the process.

© 2017 Chris Folio


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good. Beautiful piece. What was your inspiration for the name?

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chris Folio

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much! I've always really loved "Song of the Golden Dragon" by Estas Tonne so it's my .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Poem, Epic, Bhagavad Gita

Author

Chris Folio
Chris Folio

Hurricane , WV



About
18 year old senior in high school looking to share my writing with some wonderful people. I'm working on a book containing a collection of journal entries I've been writing. I'd describe it as a guide.. more..

Writing