Caring For the Ones Who Are Love

Caring For the Ones Who Are Love

A Chapter by Chris Folio
"

I remeber vividly where I was and what was going on when writing this. Al I can say is after writing this, I felt amazing amd the friend I desired to be with, she was right there in my heart.

"
"Caring For The Ones Who Are Love"

When your alone in your own thoughts, the people we tend to think of are the ones we love who aren't here at that moment physically. While they and their emotive connections you share linger in spirit, you feel somewhat empty knowing that pitcher of lovely friendship isn't being filled fully. It's kind of surreal and can really demonstrate how much you care about someone. That's what I'm sharing here with this story, even though it becomes quite redundant after a few pages of written collective emotions. The greatest knowing ever once you realize you've formed an attachment to a person, is the acceptance that you'll be together again. Maybe your with one another internally, your just unawakened to that reality. Trippy right, the ones you care about will forever be with you. That they're simply, well, love. They create love in your life through the fondness you experience within them. Initially when I decided to write this a few moments ago, I was thinking about a friend I wish was here with me, however I always know I'll see that person and the care and love they've illuminated my world towards will always brighten my life. Shining rays of warming tranquility like the sun I rise to each and every divine perfect morning.


© 2017 Chris Folio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on January 4, 2017
Last Updated on January 4, 2017
Tags: Book, Journal, Love, Self helps


Author

Chris Folio
Chris Folio

Hurricane , WV



About
18 year old senior in high school looking to share my writing with some wonderful people. I'm working on a book containing a collection of journal entries I've been writing. I'd describe it as a guide.. more..

Writing