What Love Is

What Love Is

A Poem by Tori Belle
"

Late night thoughts on how love effects everyone in every day life.

"

It's an amazing thing. Something that keeps me going.

It's like an imaginary force that pushes me forward and makes me do crazy things, only it's real.

It's like a friend encouraging me to be myself, only it's all controlled by the heart.

It distracts me from the real world and drags me into a mystical place with no evil.

It also remind me of reality, that not everyone gets what they deserve.

It keeps me up in the middle of the night wondering about all the possibilities of what could have happened only months ago....

It's like a power that can control the weakened and overcome the strong.

It can control the shy and make them stand out without making them realize it, it can make the eager stand quietly in the corner.

It holds a certain magic that can make the wild go silent, the silent go wild, the blind see, the voiceless be heard, and the unappreciated be praised.

Only one thing can be strong enough to do these things and more.

Only one thing can do all good and doesn't know the word evil.

It's that one thing that pulls me closer to you. It's the one thing that keeps us together.

© 2014 Tori Belle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on July 29, 2014
Tags: love, magic, elements, reality, truth, thoughts, late night thoughts, lovely, rant

Author

Tori Belle
Tori Belle

CA



About
15 years and dreaming of getting good pay for my writing and wanting to travel the world. She was in love with cities she'd never been to and people she'd never met. She loved mysteries so much she.. more..

Writing
idk yet 2 idk yet 2

A Poem by Tori Belle