The Universe

The Universe

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

...is a beautiful thing to stare at.

"

 

An ocean of speckled diamonds, painting a midnight sky. A tribute to legendary gods of ancient times as they lavish the sky with brilliant colors. As each planet fulfills its destiny circling around an astronimical ball of flame as their moons attempt to keep up revolving themselves around their masters with clouds of colorful golden lustre, even the best artist could not capture. Stars fall to their deaths to the floor of the neverending bottomless pit only to be reincarnated and reborn into something more beautiful. To paint the picture of what is known to us, our universe.


 

 

 

© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enchanting! A sky that doesn't sleep.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bravo, my darling, Bravo!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am in total awe of the universe and the art it holds. So I can truly relate this piece. I think it was short,concise and able to life an emotion of inspiration and awe and what is a very true and fantastic reality. Our universe. The infinite cosmos. Excellently captured.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah, I love poems about space~ I really liked the fantasy elements in this, very beautiful. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing