A Way With Words

A Way With Words

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Inspired by music and a wandering mind.

"
Observe and see with my words, while opening up your own mind and heart. For where I go, you can only follow. I can take you on a magical journey of the world or create my own as my soul bleeds ink from my pen. I can feed your thoughts and leave a trace of my existence as it lingers upon your memory. I can bring back hidden memories and remind you of the truth while rummaging through the piles of life...the beautiful moments...the darkest of secrets in between the lines of my creation. While searching for my own identity, you might find yours. A created sanctuary to escape the chaos of reality with the passionate kisses of a mind gone wild.  

© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


Author's Note

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Don't like the title of this much, so any suggestions whether be about the poem or the title - do not hesitate to say so.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like "See With My Words" because this tells truth about all of us..If others would listen...just think of all they could see..nice one kiddo..Kathie

Posted 12 Years Ago


A true landscape of that which lies in relationships. Suggestion for title - Journey Mine

Posted 12 Years Ago


I find it almost quirky and clearly clever, if I am to suggest a title, for me, it would have to be, "Roads to the Word."

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think the title is very appropriate, though if you're looking for something a little more playful you could use "Pen's Way".

I like this one, though to be perfectly honest, I think the last line doesn't fit with the overall scheme. Just my 2 cents I guess. Still a great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a really unique read, so I can see why the simple title "words" doesn't seem to give it enough credit. I'm awful at titles, I tend to overthink them and come up with something ridiculous, but sometimes it helps to pick one of the more powerful moments in the piece - in this case, I might go with "Mind Gone Wild". But it's up to you! Either way, I loved reading this, words really do carry you on an adventure!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Leaving a Trace of My Existence..............wonderfully penned and this is exactly what we poets and writers do.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Whispering Whispering

A Poem by Art