Enemy Against The World

Enemy Against The World

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Old write. But I love this one.

"

Confined in my own binary sea of imagination and creativity, stalking the humanity of a world that idolizes chaos and fear as well as hate against its fellow man. Society has turned against me, knowing the truth without ever knowing the truth. I stay hidden within the shadows of my own world of trials and tribulations and views of a world in turmoil - thoughts that shall remain unheard of. Hidden secrets and only my pen holds the key. With my pen, I am never silent, forming my own religion of God that exists. The muses and spirits that keep me in existence, worshiping and following only them. Against the royal democracy of a planet in the bowels of hell. To the humanity world, it is forbidden, I am turned away for not following such rules.

 

Rules are meant to be broken....an enemy against the world.


© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If the pen can push out the disease of ignorance mankind carries, then its more than worth it, I like the compact style of this a lot :) Courageous and distinct voice to it xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Powerful and moving. This write touches a subject few talk about. Good write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


your words expressed were powerful and meaningful.Great job i enjoyed it very much, gets me thinking LOL

Posted 12 Years Ago


Glad you brought this one out...........we do create our own world and rules with our pens sometimes, do we not? Excellent write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


all rules are not meant to be broken, but i like the way you test them , they are meant to be tested. this world lives in fear , fear of lonesomeness, fear of being thought of, almost, fear of being independant. your pen is mightier than the sword. fear leads to defeat.

Posted 12 Years Ago


old writes are ok...I do it all the time...and this is a terrific poem at that....though I might have classified it more as prose....anyway...that's not important
What IS important was that you expressed yourself poignantly and honestly and made me feel the angst and trepidation you were/are experiencing..
It's never easy but it is worthwhile..
good job, TxP Q
allen

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is so great! i loved this, you are an amazing writer!


Posted 12 Years Ago


A beautiful write. The element of individualism beautifully blended with the imagery. A complete write and yes, I love it as well. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great job with this! I hate rules, to think of it lol. They make everything limited and unfun. Ya can't do much with anything anymore. Yet, some rules im glad they have to keep some order, but, it's true, too, that even then those rules get broken everyday. And we're always left with saying over and over again, "Is that justice??" hehe. Great piece!

M.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sometimes we stop running away and hold our ground. Let those who thought we were false, come seek us. Truth always is, we play at losing it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Marilyn Marilyn

A Poem by OT