Lost In Paradise

Lost In Paradise

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Just something that came to mind. I have no idea.

"
Why must we be torn to learn to fly?
Eternally broken falling in and out
Of the darkness that has embraced me
In their shadows in the corners of my mind.

This is all I know,
Feeling the overwhelming loneliness
Without really being alone
The true meaning to be lost.

I find the beauty of life and darkness
In the details of my own imagination.
To numb the pain and make my heart of stone,
Lost in paradise.

© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting and good for a spur of the moment thing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have no idea either, but it's nice, and seems to be carrying its message directly into the inner parts of the brain, so there's no point in analyzing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I totally love this piece,great imagery and some what dark to it,wonderful word choice sending this message through. I can relate keep up the good work!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome description of the place, i must say. This is totally the way how i feel, too. I do find the macabre kind of amazing and extremely interesting. I feel it, definitely. Great piece!!

M.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can understand and relate to the multitude of feelings that you have worded in your poem. How we have to fall down to be able to fly high and how the lonely it sometimes feels when we drift amid a face-less crowd of the world. It seems like the very idea of a 'paradise' is an imaginary one or maybe it is we who have strayed from the path that leads to this haven.

I loved the work. Its simple, to the point and equally interesting. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


does darkness make the the light more profound .. does light make the darkness more profound . they go together they always have.

Posted 12 Years Ago


deeply moving and very well written, well done x

Posted 12 Years Ago


You may be hurting because you deign to love, but would you have it any other way? Not feeling a ' need to ' serves the highest purpose. The Indians say that god created the world without a specific purpose, other than for the delight of all.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your words are true. Sometime we must know hell to find paradise. I like the logic of your words.
"I find the beauty of life and darkness'
When we take chances. Can land on our feet or can fall down in disappointment. I like the ending to the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


There's something beautiful in your melancholy.

I find the beauty of life and darkness
In the details of my own imagination.

I see you have embraced this in poetic art. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 14, 2011
Last Updated on September 14, 2011

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..