do monsters bleed?

do monsters bleed?

A Story by Salar Majak
"

this is my first attempted in story writting

"
The storm that raged that night, matched the one that was raging in side of me.
and every time thunder roared, I felt as if my heart would break out of my chest and run away out of fear.
I lay in my bed confused, thinking about the way he died, how cruel he was. It wasn't murder I thought to myself, it was self defense. ''self defense'' I murmured trying to comfort my terrified soul.
with shaking body I got out of bed, and made my way to the dark room. I had to make sure he was dead, really dead!.

Slowly and after some hesitation I managed to open the door that squeaked loudly as it revealed half the furniture in the room. looking at his wide opened eyes as he lay on the ground with a pair of scissors stabbing his neck a shiver ran dawn my spine, he lay in the middle of the room just below the hanged figure.

One of the walls was stained with blood, and the crimson color covered the white curtains along with one of the sofas. Blood was still gashing poorly from his neck creating some what of a shallow pond around his body. Everything was so still but I could swear Isaw his dark black eyes staring at me, watching, mockingly as they always used to when he was still alive.

A flash back suddenly took me back to the moment when it happened, he was shouting, yelling at me with all his might that the veins on his neck were clearly visible.
I didn't mind him yelling at me, but I hated it when he hit my mom, she would plead for mercy for long hours, shout, cry for help, but the more she screamed, the more his urge got stronger, and after every time he beat her up, he would drag her by the hair to that room and lock the door. Every piece of my body used to shiver as my mom screamed, then her voice would fade and my step dad would come out, every time with a sick smile that I hated with all my guts ,then leave the house.

Till one day and after he got back from work, my step father went into my mother's room only to find that she had hanged herself with a rope dangling from the ceiling fan, he was so furious that he threw my door wide open and got inside, he started shouting and I didn't realize what was going on, I was only a twelve years old that saw her mom being abused by a monster. All I knew was that i was so scared that i grabbed a pair of scissors and ran to seek refuge in my mother's room.
I got in shouting her name then stopped in fear looking at the hanged body. for a while I didn't move, I couldn't! and my voice failed me, but then I heard his footsteps, he was coming, shouting and threatening.
I didn't know what to do,  but I had to do something, hide somewhere, and the best place a twelve year old girl could think of was under the bed. with all the might that was in me i ran and slid under the bed holding the scissors with both of my trembling hands, and a minute later I could hear his footsteps approaching, his breath rising and falling as he came up the stairs, I gathered all the courage I could find with in my soul and launched at him.
A police car whistled from a far snatching me from my thoughts, and I just stood there, looking at the two feeling so numb that within moments, everything around me turned black, and all I could feel was my head hitting the ground.
 

© 2013 Salar Majak


Author's Note

Salar Majak
that is all i have so far, this is fiction, and all of my imagination.
you can thank (sid_yadav) for coming up with the title

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sid
Interesting write, kind of an abrupt ending but somehow I prefer it I think somehow feels more taut that way. Oh btw it should be "lay" not "lied"and as for the title here are my suggestions (not very serious about them though)
Crimson Tragedy
Do Monsters bleed?
Lost Souls (dunno why)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sid

11 Years Ago

Hey it's your story, you should do what you like with it (it was just my opinion) and anytime :)
Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

i'm doing what i like :) i just like the opinion :)
Sid

11 Years Ago

Then it's all good :D



Reviews

Very engaging tale. Christ I read it and I rarely read stories. Good Job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

10 Years Ago

Thanks!!!! that means a lot!!!!!!!
A very sad story. It is well written. You set-up the situation and characters with skill. You left a open ending. I wanted to know more? Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

10 Years Ago

i think i left more for the imagination of the reader (totally not because i couldn't come up with a.. read more
This is a good story

Posted 10 Years Ago


Salar Majak

10 Years Ago

thank you
Jordan's Back

10 Years Ago

yup yup
First love the title, I had to read the story because of that title.
Next, you have got to start writing stories! I'm really digging this! I need more!
The only bad thing I could possibly say other than it was too short :P Is that you should start spelling write! Plz! The story is really great, but its hard to get into it when so much is misspelled. I mean, believe me, without auto-correct my s**t would be unreadable! And some thing are better when misspelled. But if just take alittle time, I swear it makes everything better.
If you decide to try your hand at story writing again, plz send me a R.R :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks alot i'mreally glad you like this and yeah i think you are right about the miss spelling, i'l.. read more
This is a very real piece. I like how the line between present and past is blurred a little in the piece. Great work, I love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks alot
Siren

11 Years Ago

always welcome (:
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
The story is well constructed as far as it goes. You build the suspense well and with a few spelling and grammar errors that don't really detract from the tale. An interesting work that should be completed.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks Dr.D i will complete it once i fugure out what happenes next
Very spine chilling..please carry one!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

really?thanks!
very clever write and nice title too. an enjoyable read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sid
Interesting write, kind of an abrupt ending but somehow I prefer it I think somehow feels more taut that way. Oh btw it should be "lay" not "lied"and as for the title here are my suggestions (not very serious about them though)
Crimson Tragedy
Do Monsters bleed?
Lost Souls (dunno why)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sid

11 Years Ago

Hey it's your story, you should do what you like with it (it was just my opinion) and anytime :)
Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

i'm doing what i like :) i just like the opinion :)
Sid

11 Years Ago

Then it's all good :D
I have some suggestions for titles:
1) In the Dark
2) Murder in my hands

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

:)
Phillitup

11 Years Ago

I like your title choice...:)
Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

thanks :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

439 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2013

Author

Salar Majak
Salar Majak

Syria



About
hey i'm Salar, you can call me Sal, or Aurora This site has given me a lot, i don't know if i can explain it but, it's the place where i truly was happy for a while, i met genuine friends, loyal incr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..