Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

A Chapter by Beckycharliee
"

...

"
Waking up in a daze, I stared at the four surrounding walls. Human bodies and 'a temperature of the average child' chart were stuck up using sellotape, I picked up a Kerrang! magazine, that was discarded on the counter next to me and flicked through a few pages.
"Oh, your awake." A voice came from the door, it was a nurse, I smiled. She was carrying a bowl of vegetable soup on a tray, placing it down on the table, I answered.
"Yeah, hello, where am I? What happened, I don't remember a thing?" I sat up further. Taking in everything around me, the smell was of hand wash and elderly people...
"Your in hospital, you fell over and hit your head, a boy called Chase said he found you." Remembering more and more, I rubbed my head.

OUCH.

Pushing myself off of the bed, I walked in the direction of the mirror above the sink, Staring into the mirror, I peered at my head, there was a huge purple bruise covering the right of my forehead. Making my way back to the bed, Chase entered through the doors. I couldn't help feeling angry with him, HE was the one that made me run off. He'd made me be here, in this hospital, on this itchy bed.
"Er, hi." He said, reaching for my bed, to steady himself.
"Hey." A hint of anger was peeking in my voice, he flicked the hair out of his eyes, and stared at my face.
"You okay? You seem, troubled." He pulled me off the bed, and pushed me into the corridor, nobody was around, total silence.
"Of course I'm troubled, you got into my head, you thought-talked to me." I squealed at him, pushing him away as he tried to wrap his big arms around me. Walking in the direction of the toilets, I turned, he was there, a smirk on his face, reaching to the tip of his eyes, he was following, I was sure of it, turning the corner, using my strength to open the door, I stepped inside of the bathroom. Bolting the door of one of the cubicles shut, I staggered backwards, sitting on the toilet seat, rocking myself back and forth, whilst humming a lullaby. I closed my eyes, and let my thoughts take me away.
Someone interrupted me.
"You know, I can still hear you through the door, nice voice."
"Go away!" I screamed at him. "I don't want to see you!" Hiding my face in my hands, I cried. For what seemed a while, was only a few minutes...
"You need to come out, the nurse if worrying." He sounded genuine.
"I'll be out in a second." Tearing parts of tissue from the roll, I wiped my sore eyes and blew my nose.
"I'll be out here, waiting." He laughed.

Stumbling out of the bathroom, I looked at my surroundings, there he was, as he'd promised, he walked to me, and held out his arms. I couldn't help it and I ran to him, and nuzzled my head into his chest, he ran his fingers through my hair, messing it up even more. I listened for his heart beat, surely enough it was there.
Thump-thump.
"You okay now?" He asked me, I was shivering and had to breathe in numerous times, before I found it easy to speak.
"Yeah, I feel, alright... I guess."
Thump-thump.
"You need to get back to your bed." I giggled. He put his fingers on my chin, and lifted my head. I stared at him, with bewildered eyes.

He's going to kiss me...

"I'm being serious." A smirk made its way onto his face. The face of an angel. Taking his hands from around my waist, he bent down and picked me up in one huge scoop. Looping my arms around his neck, I let him carry me down the medical ward. I closed my eyes, listening more intently to his breathing. It was steady, though, he was breathing heavy, I was afraid of my weight. I lent towards him further to whisper in his ear.
"Am I heavy?"
"No, as light as a feather."
"Then why are you breathing deeply?"
"Wait - your listening to my breathing?"
"Ha, no..." I hid my face in his shirt, to hide my blushing. I couldn't help smiling, he laughed, his soft laugh. Under my breath, a giggle broke loose, we were there in the middle of the corridor laughing our heads off. A nurse rounded the corner, shouting my name. Chase lowered his head.
"Told you she was getting worried." He grinned, letting me jump out of his hands, i walked to the nurse, apologizing, making an excuse of a queue at the bathroom. She believed me and led me back to my room, making sure I was in, and wasn't about to go anywhere else. I laughed under my breath, turned to look at Chase and smiled, he smiled back, turned around and he was gone.


© 2011 Beckycharliee


Author's Note

Beckycharliee
Chapter Four, what ya think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on February 13, 2011
Last Updated on February 21, 2011
Tags: Chase, My, Guardian, Becky, Storm, Darina, Raven, Fern, Miles, Karma, Angel, Chapter, Four, Dark, Romance


Author

Beckycharliee
Beckycharliee

Newcastle , North East, United Kingdom



About
Hi! I'm Becky. Music is my life, I listen to rock and screamo, my favorite band has to be Avenged Sevenfold or Black Veil Brides. I read Dark Romance novels, I love the Morganville Series. I LOVE GOIN.. more..

Writing