Chapter 3 of Tears For The Wicked

Chapter 3 of Tears For The Wicked

A Chapter by BeeBev

 

Chapter Three

1808

He sat at his usual table in the shadows in a corner of the inn, far away from the shouting and the noise coming from the drunkards that occupied the seating nearest to the little bar.

He sat there, his eyes watching the door as he drank his ale from the large cask. He stared as a group of loud, young women entered the inn. Working girls on the night shift. They were looking for a man who would be willing to part with his wealth in exchange for a night of passion. The women laughed loudly as they shared a secret joke, nudging each other playfully. He frowned at them and thought about how ghastly they were, how rude and noisy. They had no manners at all and certainly no class. Their dresses were old and stained in places and he could see blackened teeth when some of them smiled. He watched them flirting with some of the men in the bar, their breasts almost falling over their low cut corsets as they leaned over to show the men a glimpse of what was for sale. They danced around the tables, teasing the customers, blowing them kisses and pulling up their dresses to show off their pale legs complete with garters and stockings. The Earl shook his head in disgust his hair fell over his face.

He brushed it away and watched them for a while longer until he had finished his drink. He stared at them, looking at the size of their breasts, the way they bounced as the women laughed. He imagined the shape of their bodies under the corsets. He stood up when he found one he thought to be the most suitable for his needs and walked over to her. She saw him coming and walked over to meet him, her mouth open wide as she looked him up and down, greed in her little piggy eyes as she realised that he was no ordinary working man, that he was wealthy.

“Hey there handsome.” She cooed. She curtsied, purposefully bending over a little too far so that he caught a glimpse of her large heaving bosom.

He smiled his most charming smile and beckoned to her with his finger to follow him. She did as she was told. She followed him all the way back to his private table in the shadows. He pulled out a seat for her then sat opposite. He rested his chin on his hands as he watched her. She was big boned with a large cleavage that filled the top of her dark blue dress. She was sweating, her dark hair sticking to her cheeks. He could imagine her body underneath, sweat running down her back and the stench of her armpits. He shuddered inwardly.

“You want a kiss mister?”

The Earl looked at her mouth noticing the yellowing scabs around her lips and shook his head.

“Then what can I do for a lovely gentleman like you?”

“We shall get down to business in a moment but please, have a talk with me first. I would like to know a little bit about the beautiful girl I will be paying.”

Her cheeks flushed. “Then ask me what you want.”

“I take it I would not be allowed to know a name?”

She shook her head, “Not my proper one but the other gals call me Big Sue.”

The Earl laughed charmingly.  “It is a pleasure to meet you Big Sue.”

The woman winked, “It will be, I can be as pleasurable as you like.”

He winced, he thought again about how crude these women were.

“That is……wonderful to know. How old are you?”

“Ooooh a lady never says.”

You are not a lady, he almost said.

“Is it just you at home?”

She shuffled uncomfortably in her chair, “Jus’ me and the babba in my room at the brothel. Did you want someone without a young’un?”

He shook his head, “Not at all. I find mothers to be more….” He sucked in a breath, “Entertaining.”

“Then I am certainly the lady for you tonight.” She chuckled.

The Earl smiled at her, “You’re child? Is it a youngster?”

“Just turned four mister, he’s a quiet little lamb.”

He stood up. “Sounds wonderful. Shall we go then?”

She looked up at him and smiled, showing broken teeth. “Where to?”

He bowed, his hair falling out of the leather thong and cascading over his shoulders.

“Why, to your home of course.”

She looked at him, growing serious. “The whorehouse? I’d much rather go to yours.”

He put a hand to his forehead, “Oh excuse me my dear lady, how rude of me. I can’t offer you home as I live out of town but how about I pay you twice as much for your kind services at the brothel?”

She gaped, “Home it is then.” She literally pulled him out of the inn, excited about the extra wage she would get.

 

They walked in silence together through the dark streets. People were still milling around; tramps calling for money, the roads brimming with horse-drawn cabs trotting to and fro, taking their fares wherever they wanted to go.

They eventually came to the house that was used as a brothel in the centre of town. It was falling apart, the windows cracked and full of holes. The inside wasn’t much better. The Earl couldn’t see much but he could hear a large amount of flies buzzing around and the stench of rot and human faeces was so bad he could almost taste it on his tongue. The sounds of sex came from behind the closed doors that he passed.

The woman led him up a cold, narrow staircase and into a room at the top. She lit a candle and he looked around, his eyes adjusting to the dim, flickering light.

The room was small. There was an old, stained, straw-filled mattress in one corner and a similar one in another. The second of which included a small, form.

He started to walk over to the latter but the woman touched his shoulder. He looked down at the hand that was touching him and tried his best to hide his disgust.

“He is sleeping mister, let’s not disturb him ay?”

He turned around, “Yes my dear, let’s not.”

She started getting undressed, then stopped when she realised that the Earl was not doing the same. She looked at him questioningly.

“You go ahead my dear,” He told her, “I like to watch.”

“Ah I see,” She winked at him, “Are you a bit of a dirty man sir?”

He laughed lightly, “I’m nothing of the sort madam, I just like to appreciate a woman.”

She laughed with him and continued to get undressed. He looked around for a chair or seat of some sort. Not finding one, he had no choice but to stand as he watched. He didn’t like this part one bit. This woman was not attractive in the slightest, her skin was scabby and the Earl wanted to vomit.

Once the woman was naked she went over to the empty bed in the corner and sat down. She patted the space next to her, the Earl coughed, swallowing bile that had crept up his throat and walked over but didn’t sit.

He took off his black coat and his boots before undoing his trousers and removing them. He bent down and removed a condom from his pocket and looked down at his erection. He found it odd that he always managed to get hard even when a woman repulsed him. He thought that maybe it was due to the anticipation of what he would do to them afterwards. He pulled on the condom; it was made from the finest animal skin.

The woman smiled at him, “You’re not taking any chances are you my lovely? I like a man who makes an effort.”

He smiled at her and leaned over her, pushing her down flat onto the bed. He stayed there, hovering over her, his hair falling onto her bare breast.

She tugged at the shirt he still wore, “You going to take this off?”

“No.”

“Okay, however you want it sir.”

She parted her legs and let him enter her. He started to thrust but he caught a glimpse of her bloated face and stopped. This one was far too much, far too vile. He couldn’t bring himself to have sex with her, she was just too disgusting.

The woman looked up at him. “Something wrong?”

He shook his head. “No my sweet, I just can’t bring myself to f**k a dirty, reeking pig such as yourself.”

“What?”

“Nothing my dear.”

The Earl leaned in close, his body touching hers. He removed something from the sleeve of his shirt.

“What’s that then?” The woman asked.

He held up a scalpel, “Oh this?” The woman started to squirm and wriggle from underneath him, the whites of her eyes showing bright in the dim light. “Don’t look so frightened my dear lady. It’s only to slit your throat with.”

He cut through her neck before she had a chance to scream. She lay still as the blood rushed from the wound, bubbling as it left, to pool over the mattress. She made a gargling sound before becoming silent.

The Earl rose from the bed as the red river flowed over it, seeping into the straw within. He picked up the burning candle and looked around the room with it. When the light hit a cupboard, he walked over. He took one of the cups that sat on the top and walked back to the dead prostitute. Kneeling over her, he held the cup under the wound, letting the blood drip quickly in before raising it to his lips and taking a drink of the warm, coppery substance. He placed the cup on the floor then turned back to look at the woman. His hand skimmed over her breast and down to the patch of hair between her thighs. He slid open her legs and pushed his penis inside her hard. He lay on top of her letting the blood soak his body. He took his sweet time, enjoying the moment, thrusting slowly until he climaxed. He found it so much easier and a lot more enjoyable to have sex with the ugly ones after they had perished.

He got up, taking off the condom and got dressed. He wiped his face on the inside of his coat before putting it on. A quiet coughing interrupted him and he turned towards the other mattress.

He smiled wickedly and walked over to the sleeping child.

 



© 2015 BeeBev


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Eeeew! This was definitely high up on the "ick" scale, on many levels. The dialogue was snappy. I think that maybe you could improve the dialogue to sound more the distinct social levels, like some colloquial or dialectic elements. Also, the movement and actions on their parts seem a bit stilted. Like, is she hanging on his arm, showing possession to the other girls, or maybe he's hiding behind his hair, like a barrier between them, etc. I am really enjoying this book(?) and am looking forward to seeing how the plot and structure progresses.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BeeBev

9 Years Ago

Thank you i totally understand what you mean and will work towards making it better.



Reviews

Eeeew! This was definitely high up on the "ick" scale, on many levels. The dialogue was snappy. I think that maybe you could improve the dialogue to sound more the distinct social levels, like some colloquial or dialectic elements. Also, the movement and actions on their parts seem a bit stilted. Like, is she hanging on his arm, showing possession to the other girls, or maybe he's hiding behind his hair, like a barrier between them, etc. I am really enjoying this book(?) and am looking forward to seeing how the plot and structure progresses.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BeeBev

9 Years Ago

Thank you i totally understand what you mean and will work towards making it better.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015


Author

BeeBev
BeeBev

United Kingdom



Writing
Panic Attack Panic Attack

A Poem by BeeBev


Voiceless Voiceless

A Poem by BeeBev