Intuitive Musings

Intuitive Musings

A Story by O'Musings
"

Intuitive musings... my healing journey through pain and loss

"
Spiritual writings

Like so many I have been on my own personal spiritual journey. A quest to find my own inner truths and authenticity. A quest to find out the many answers to my questions. Or should I say the questions to the answers that my spirit had always known.
Dissatisfied , I hungered for more. I was restless, disengaged and struggling to find my own real meaning in life. I longed to quench the fires that burned deep within my spirit, my soul, my being. I longed to still the raging torrents that seem to consume my thoughts. I knew I needed more. I knew there was more. I needed to connect, allow and surrender to the Universe. I needed to heal.
I was not satisfied with simply going through life stuck in autopilot.
I had always been a highly intuitive being. A bright child that yearned to learn and know more. A reserved child that was overly sensitive to other people’s energies, criticisms and judgements. A child that knew she was special. A child that knew she was inherently gifted, different in the way she perceived life. Gifted in the way she saw the inherent beauty and connections between things. A crystal child.
A child that was thrown into the chaos and poverty of a large family. A child that learned vicariously and knew when and how to fly under the radar. A child that was fiercely intelligent, private, intuitive and protective. Protective of self and her 2 younger siblings. A child that had to learn to navigate the painful pathways of abuse, grief and despair. A child that learned to fly, albeit metaphorically. A child who saw silver linings in life. A child who saw the gifts that life so abundantly blessed her with. Gifts, often disguised as challenges, losses and pain. A child that had so much to give. A child that loved her own thoughts. A child that could escape the harshness of her realities by delving deep into her own thoughts and spirit. A child that sort out solace in nature and amongst animals and trees. A child that was a survivor. A child that would become a healer of self and others. A child that loved words. A child that though in pictures. A child that would grow into a loving and generous woman. A child that was capable of healing her adult self.I am filled with gratitude for my child self. I am filled with gratitude for the strength, resilience, intelligence and gifts that she bestowed upon my adult self.

© 2017 O'Musings


Author's Note

O'Musings
reflect as you will, no harsh judgements please .. these are more than just words I am exposing

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on September 16, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017
Tags: acceptance, loss, love, spiritual, journey, healing

Author

O'Musings
O'Musings

Australia



About
Untethered... free .. unyielding more..

Writing
The Apex The Apex

A Poem by O'Musings