in a place far from here

in a place far from here

A Poem by <3 Simply Rebekah <3

 

In my world the stars never refuse to shine due to the light pollution, and the moon always glistens bright with no cloud to block it’s ever growing glory, and the grass is always green on both sides of the fence. The wind always blows a gentle midsummer’s breeze, with the occasional light mist of rain. Every night I fall asleep to the sound of motor cycles, cars and trucks rushing by our house (just like in my old neiborhood in my hometown in my real life). Each morning I wake to the smell of coffee brewing and morning doves singing their call. And down the street at the local park there are always basketball and baseball games to be played by boys and girls of all ages, and every now and then there is an occasional bon fire where stories are told and marshmallows roasted to a crisp, black, gewy, goodness. But that’s just in my own little imaginative world, holding memories in my mind and saved for a rainy day.

© 2009 <3 Simply Rebekah <3


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on April 21, 2009

Author

<3 Simply Rebekah <3
<3 Simply Rebekah <3

Madison, WI



About
ART=LIFE Powered By - A calling card site Addictive content in my personality is 74%Beware!!! people easily get addicted to meLets101 - Free Online Dating What Do You Think of My Writing? .. more..

Writing