Slender

Slender

A Story by Bell-lala
"

A Slender Man Story

"
I kept my eyes closed. I could bear it no longer! The vile creature just stood there menicingly. I refused to look at him. My heart was racing. My palms were sweaty. I whispered to the monstrosity, "Please... Let me go…" My hands were shaking vigorusly. Alas, I finally looked to him with frightened eyes. I could hear the threats of my burning tears. I slowly began to back against the tree. I gripped the flashlight I was holding in my hand ever so tightly. Suddenly, The light began to dim. I looked down to it. "No... Please.... No... Not now..." I whispered. The tears rolled down my cheek, and my eyes burned with redden fright. I turned back to the beast and watched frightfully as the curtain of low light placed on his face had disappeared. We were alone together engulfed in a lonely and bitter darkness. The sound of the trees' leaves swaying menacingly back and forth pounded loudly in my ears. "No...NO!" I screamed as I pounded the flashlight unforgivingly hard against my palm. "Turn on! Please!" My heart dropped as the light suddenly and unexpectedly pierced the mist of darkness that surrounded me. Frantically, I shined the light in the direction of the creature. My heart stopped when the tall, thin, black figure wasn't present. I looked around, flashing my flashlight in all directions. "What? No... No.… Please God. Help me." I began to breathe heavily. Even though I had the flashlight to give my a sense of direction, It failed to allow me a sense of comfort. 

I couldn't shake the fear from noticing all of the trees' lanky and sharp fingers dangling down, trying to grab ahold of me and throw me into the beast's possession. As the bitter wind blew calmly, It gave the trees their voices; telling me to leave. But how? How? My head spun. My eyes, pulsed heavily from restlessness, confusion, fear, hatred. I was completely and utterly defeated. All I was physically able to do at that point was lower my head to the ground and watch the dirt's image blur into a ray of shapes from an ocean that flowed in my eyes. My bones were weak. My heart was destroyed. My lungs were constricted. I was hollow.
 With the emotions clouding my mind, I collapsed to the ground and sobbed in a pool of agony. I knew he was there. Right behind me. I could feel his presence touch my shoulder. I was frozen. I felt his boney sharp claws move up from my shoulder and slowly, and softly, wrap around my neck. My heart was beating rapidly. I bit my lip and tried to conceal my overwhelming desire to let my blazing tears to fall. I just couldn't. 

In a state of mortification, I went along with the creature's gesture for me to stand up. With a heavy heart and hanged head, I obeyed. He moved his hand up and brushed it softly against my cheek, than placed his index finger to my lips. Rage coursed rapidly through out me. I felt my blood boil, and my fists clench. It was so quiet... It was almost as if the forrest I was imprisoned in was blocking out the world from coming to help me. Blocking out my screams. My anger couldn't be concealed. He moved his deathly cold hand from my lips, and lowered it to my shoulder once more, but not before he dragged his single index claw against my cheek's skin. I felt the blood trickle down my cheek and roll sadly down my neck. The red blood felt like fire the second my flesh came in contact to it. I felt him raise his hand in such a way were is sharp claws were rounded. At that point, I was stricken with realization. He was very unforgiving when he finally forced his sharp claw deep into my shoulder. I didn't scream. I hadn't yelled. I let the pain rip me in half. It felt as if my arm was close to being severed. Yet somehow, I still had seised to scream. I Seised to yell out in agonizing despair. I only whispered chokingly,while feeling the hatred constrict my inner thought, "No" And broke away from his grasp. I ran full speed, dropping my light source. I was frantic. I was lost. My legs began to burn, yet I continued to run. I ran as fast as my legs could physically allow me too. The area around me felt to be in slow motion. I myself felt to be in slow motion. I slowed my body down, and turned back behind me to see if the slender figure was there. No. He never is. Yet he somehow always ends up to be at the very same time. As truly confusing and horrifying as it is. 
I stopped and continued to stare off into the black and dreadful distance. My breathing was heavy, and my heart felt as if it were bleeding out. "Where.... Where are you?" I yelled into the emptiness. "Why. WHY?! You coward! You're worthless! You stalk what you fear! You're useless! Show your faceless self!" My tears burned with intensity. My fists tightened with fierceness and hatred. My heart fell with disgust and disbelief. He was there. I felt him. I could just feel his presence. My eyes scanned the dead forrest and blackened air. I let out a shaken sigh and looked to the light brown, star-dotted sky, and said, "God... Please... Let me get through this..." As I continued to be captivated by the star blotted sky's hope, black, thick tentacles from behind me wrapped around my body ever so constricting. "NO!!" I screamed. I thrashed and clawed at the thick limbs but it was no use. The more I enforced a struggle, the more strength was created from the tentacles. Tighter and tighter I was constricted, leaving me breathless and gasping for gulps of air. Suddenly, the tentacles began to drag me backwards. "No..." I whispered. I physically was no longer able to allow speech to fill the air, and I was no longer able to see. My sight started to blur. 

It felt like a life time that I was being dragged... When in all actuality, It was only but a minuet. Soon enough, I reached a tall, thin, figure. I was still blurred, and I felt my self fading away. I felt my very soul detach itself from my body. I rubbed my eyes, and slowly began to regain my vision. I knew at that moment this would be the end. I stared up at the monster, and his blank face stared down at me, piercing the shattered and hollowed body of my soulless self. Only seconds passed by as we held each other in a cold, hell-painted gaze. Finally breaking the bone chilling silence I spoke in a shattered tone,"... I want to die..." He cocked his head slightly than brought his face so close to mine that if he pulled himself any closer there would be no space between us. My body began to shake, and I felt my throat choke up in reaction to threatening tears. "Just kill me already... I want to die... Please" I pleaded in desperation. He pauses for a moment, than draws back a claw and brutally forcing it at me, piercing my heart. My eyes widened, and I tilted my head back. I began to cough up blood. So much blood.... So much blood... I was released from the slender figure's grasp, and dropped to the floor. The world around me spun. I gasped for air, and I felt my heart burst within my chest. I couldn't breathe. My world turned blacker than the darkest days, and I just lay there. I just lay there as a hollowed carcass, surrounded in forever, everlasting darkness. Till death do me part.

© 2012 Bell-lala


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very descriptive and sounds like it can be made into a book, in fact i am writing one.

Posted 9 Years Ago


What an amazing story. It is very well written, you feel as though it were you. You should write more short stories.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bell-lala

11 Years Ago

Thank you :) I've been wanting to post one for a long time but never got around it
This is the first short story I've done here on writers cafe. Hope you guys like it ^-^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 30, 2012

Author

Bell-lala
Bell-lala

About
Well, I love to write poetry, although I really don't describe myself as a poet. I like to do it for fun ^-^ As long as I have my friends and family, than I'm the luckiest person alive! They all mean.. more..

Writing
JLB JLB

A Poem by Bell-lala


Appologize Appologize

A Poem by Bell-lala