Animals that talk

Animals that talk

A Story by Bella-Marie
"

An example for the new contest I have made up.

"

The soft snow stung at Thullder's paws, but he waved the pain away. He knew that if he didn't find his master's tent soon, all would be lost forever.

He sensed a blizzard picking up, and soon the fierce Alaskan winds began to eat through his soft fur coat. The pain of the whipping snow was almost unbearable. Thullder howled and kept going.

Through the whirring of wind, Thullder heard a voice cry his name. It sounded like... Mum?

"MUM!!!" Thullder cried, kicking snow into the air as he ran towards the sound of her frantic calls.

The tiniest speck of light could be seen through the snow.

He kept running, and soon a tent and a lamp were in full view. He raced into his Master's arms, then snuggled into Mum's beautifully warm honey-coloured coat. She licked the snow off his snout lovingly. "Oh baby," she whispered, "I thought I had lost you."

Thullder buried his snout into her fur, and panted "I love you Mum. I love you so much."

The end.

© 2009 Bella-Marie


Author's Note

Bella-Marie
Is it ok?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that's very good. =)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 28, 2009
Last Updated on October 11, 2009

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing