Why I Grind

Why I Grind

A Chapter by BellaBezzelz
"

About my family , how I got where I am today & my life I'm living now.

"
My eyes opened when my alarm woke me out of my sleep to my baby girl and my boyfriend laying beside me, sleeping like loud animals. My life was perfect, everything was going great..at least to me. Too bad my boyfriend is only part of half of this perfect life I'm living. He's only apart of what i do during the day.

I rolled out of the bed onto the soft warm carpet. Damn! I forgot to hide my heels from last nights session. My signature "F**k It Up Stilettos". I rushed over and locked them in my personal box with the rest of my stripper accessories, before my boyfriend could see them.

He's perfect, he's about his money, always make sure me and my baby straight and he loves me. Been with him for 1 year , I love him too. It's just too bad he doesn't know I'm a stripper & he cant find out.

S**t, i never thought i would've been a stripper, i was never planning on it. Times got hard.

My baby daddy left me on my own with my baby Ariana, when she was only 3 months. She has bad asthma, had an attack when she was 3 months. I left him home with her because i was out working a 9-5. He claimed that he put her to sleep and walked out for a second and came back, she wasn't breathing the same. He called the ambulance for her, then called me and let me know what was going on, said he was with her in the truck and she was still breathing a little heavy. I rushed to the hospital doing the dash, thinking the worst trying to stay positive. I got there and my baby was still breathing funny & her daddy was gone..he left my baby for dead.


© 2017 BellaBezzelz


Author's Note

BellaBezzelz
Ignore bad language in this book..how do you think this will end?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on December 22, 2017
Last Updated on December 22, 2017
Tags: Family, love, drama


Author

BellaBezzelz
BellaBezzelz

Lancaster, CA



About
20 years old From Compton CA Born and raised in California Instagram @Lil_Lkady3 Snapchat @Bankgirlbezzelz more..

Writing