Just Okay

Just Okay

A Poem by BellaMac
"

I knew the day left I you, that until I was in your arms again, all i would ever be is okay.

"
I looked out the window wishing you were standing there ready to comfort me.
Even though I no its impossible you�re a thousand miles away, but I can still feel your heart beating with mine.
Im sitting here in my land of dreams hoping you will be here.
No luck.
I know you don�t know how i feel about you even though you might feel the same way.
Or maybe you do no who I feel and are to afraid to tell me how you feel.
I wont know till I ask, and I cant ask till I see you, hug you kiss you.
I know it will be the best day of my life.
I remeber the last time I saw you, you told me everything will be ok, that I will be ok.
you were right i am okay but thats all i am.
im not happy, loved, comforted, im okay.
and until the day im in your arms again thats all i'll ever be is Just Okay.

© 2008 BellaMac


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely done, when you write from the heart you can never go wrong :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very well written. Great poem.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Welcome to Writers Cafe!

Hope to read your work. '

Keep me posted.

Don't be shy to ask for help!

:)

Your work is lovely. I enjoyed reading it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was great! Wonderful job conveying your emotions to me in this work. You wish so greatly to be loved, bu yet you receive nothing and therefore feel nothing but "okay". Overall: Good Job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2008
Last Updated on March 29, 2008

Author

BellaMac
BellaMac

Wakefield, MA



About
My name is Haley MaC, but most people call me Bella. My birthday is 6/30/93, im 16 years old. Though im young, you can bet your a*s i've gone threw more than most adults have in there life. Drugs, Jai.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Two of Us The Two of Us

A Poem by Nico