Freedom

Freedom

A Poem by Janna Ruusuvuori

I long for the day that all teachers quit their job and finally become storytellers, singers, performers and actors they were always meant to be.

I long for the day doctors quit their job and finally become the great healers, cooks, farmers, carers and bearers of loving wisdom they were always meant to be.

I long for the day the priests, monks and nuns come out of the churches, temples and cloisters to sing in the streets, the forests and farms.

I long for the day when lecturers and professors get off their pedestal locked up in the towers, come back to earth to become the great witches, wizards, magicians, prophets and seers to put on mystical magic shows for all to enjoy.

I long for the day the world is full of everyday heros who have escaped the cluches and chains of old ties and the need of a king.

I dream of the days when learning happens at the circus and knowledge is for all to enjoy, and most of all exams are the moments in life that test you when you are ready for them.

I long to be part of a world that is one and connected instead of divided and conquered by an established heirarchy that everyone continues to maintain.

http://r.weavesilk.com/?v=4&id=uybqkecey2

© 2014 Janna Ruusuvuori


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on September 24, 2014
Last Updated on September 24, 2014

Author

Janna Ruusuvuori
Janna Ruusuvuori

Finland



About
A rose blood red with black thorns grow in a tower turning the hour; the waves flow as the tune follow the path of pan's pipes. The map is in pieces with many a creases, folding the love within; like .. more..

Writing