As I Listen to Shaft

As I Listen to Shaft

A Chapter by C.R. Rathkamp
"

August 04, 2013

"

As I listen to Shaft, I come for greater intriguing within the realms of this world. As I had awoken earlier to-day, and taking my medication, decided to return to bed after a nice meal of cereal, and a wisp of using the bathroom. I awoke again, near four, and with that, went with mother to the store to pick up my brother, Caleb; as he works and I do not, and still I wonder what should be done in this world! We lifted him from the store and brought him home, but on the way to the household, mother told me she would listen to treason. Now, as that is said, my mother will no longer take her vision with me, and now, I stand alone with Christ Jesus, for good. Once the ADHD is completed, than all is ruined, as ever since I started taking it again, I have been progressing through life; reading books; writing constantly; and, of course, speaking better and not being afraid.


You see, I take other medications that causes me not to have insane thoughts, and lost vision. I have Schizophrenia and bipolar connected to one another in a progress of natural disaster. But, I come to wonder, why am I good with life as I take my medication? Jesus Christ has offered me a sound soul and a sound mind, and I received it with great extraordinary vision.


The Cherubim, also, remains with me, and has come back from his journey in the Heavens to return to me in glad respiration, and also, inspiration! With the Cherubim at my side, and I at his side, we can accomplish strengths worth while. Jesus Christ still remains as true savior, my Lord my God remains forever, and the Holy Spirit continues to be the muse I exist between, even should I misspell in discounts.


I have been in the realm of insanity, as I had given up on God because I believed the pain would never cease. I understood that the faith Christ offered me was true, and I understood too that God was true to this world; all the same, I existed to remain alone, and once I watched an animal change direction in the grass, the spirit of the Lord lifted from me, and insanity became a true mind factor. Once more this occurred in High School, I was a succeeding young man, and still this disease came to attract me. After some time in the dimension of destruction, weeping and screaming in the halls, and continuing down the halls until I found a place where I could lay on the ground, in a fetal position, tears blocking all vision of those passing me. Unable to hear anything but the voice coming from my mouth, from the tongue of genius.


“Lord,” I shouted in horror, “come back to me! Come back and remain!” something upon those lines were the truth that was said, and stationed clear in the beginning of this life. The Spirit returned, and I was given life, once more, and, also, vision came back to me, my consciousness and subconsciousness intact.


In this turn, a teacher in a wheel chair came strolling down the hole in a machine chair. I released myself from pain, and got up on my feet, aware of the monsters about me.


“Hold on!” said the teacher from the band hall. “Hold on! Where are you going?”


“I'm just going to class,” I said in response, but tears and my whole face must have looked beautiful to actually understand the meaning behind grace. The teacher led me into the near-by nurses office. I was taken, and soon, later that day, much occurred to where I would have my life ruined. I was sent to the Hospital for mental patients, and I became great friends with those also admitted. I was able to ride in a cop car all the way to Houston, and mother followed me clearly from behind; chasing the fast cop car in search of life.


I was diagnosed with plenty of mental diseases, and still to this day I contain them, and die from searching for them, as they are defilers of our existence. I was demanded to have both all destruction that man must know as the unknown. Once I was released from the hospital, God was able to give me a doctor that does not care about his pay, but cares about his vision with his patients, especially me from behind this world. That has been since the end of Junior year in High School, and going to the hospital has ruined me, or, maybe, I would be already ruined since I have wanted to kill myself since the age of seven years old. All through this life it has been heaven, and I shall continue to ride through until the Lord demands I be with him completely.


When I hear about people not believing in the Lord, I laugh, and leave them to their own pity. But when I was free from disease, I told them to believe in Christ, and should I die, then you choose what should happen to your eternal life.


The world is coming to kill those who do not believe, and I am not of this world, but inside of it. Therefore I shall live, and be able to cross the demanding divide without eternal flame and infernal pain rising up the flesh from the meat to the bones, daily. All the same, the Cherubim left me through those horrible years, and was able to come back from his unexpected journey from the southward hills of Heaven. Roaming alone, without pride, and without pain; looking, searching, and finding the truth whom is Christ Jesus.


For now, this is the sin I have committed, and I shall become the revolution of this life as Christ has shown me. 



© 2013 C.R. Rathkamp


Author's Note

C.R. Rathkamp
Review this with a heart full of vision!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on August 4, 2013
Last Updated on August 5, 2013
Tags: Mental Diseases, Jesus, Christ, Doctors, Hospitals, High School, thoughts, Journals.


Author

C.R. Rathkamp
C.R. Rathkamp

TX



About
"The dedication understands the basic principles to convolution the natural wonderment of this entire world." more..

Writing