Like Suicide...Just Fake it and Deny it

Like Suicide...Just Fake it and Deny it

A Stage Play by BenightedWhispers
"

~ The one that made your world sunny when others made it muggy. ~ My brother turned to father with me never knowing the true meaning of the word�parent. ~ I gasped at all the thoughts in my head spinning around and around like a tornado or hurricane

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Like Suicide...Just Fake it and Deny it.



 

 

 

My brother, My Lover, My Best Friend till the end:

 

You taste like wine as you tell me to kiss your face. You start going lower and my cry grows deaf to your ears. "You’re 17, you’re beautiful, and you’re mine." I’m only 9 and after that great night we had our first fight. You thought it was all a scheme…a dream set up by 9 year old me. I begged then I trembled you just leave be. YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE! You avoided your younger sis…me…your "bestest buddy." The one that made your world sunny when others made it muggy. I sighed and you sighed when we couldn’t avoid each other anymore…nevermore. "I wish mommy was here. Daddy too. They would know what to do. At least that’s what parents’ do right?" "How would I know? I’m only 17 and here I am daddying you." "Daddy wouldn’t do such things… - …and how would you know prattle box? – Oh so you do remember! – I’m walking away now."

I grasped your wrist and you struck me down. You shalt deny it much longer. I felt so sick after a couple weeks. I was ill everyday and my friends pushed me away. I looked at you and you avoided my gaze. It was like you knew. I felt like grownups feel towards their spouse. At least I think. I’m only 9 going on 10. How would I know? I’m only 9 and you’re 17. We are siblings not lovers. You have neglected me for so long and loathed dragging me to your parties. There I met so many new friends…ones that didn’t mind me as long as I kept quiet about the sites of "XXX –Rated Luxury". I think that’s what your best guy friend told me. He thought it was pathetic that I came, but after knowing me he introduced me to your world. I admired you and sisterly love and all that s**t.

I gasped at all the thoughts in my head spinning around and around like a tornado or hurricane. I couldn’t take it anymore! I needed answers. I asked my best friend, your current steady gal, to take me to the doctor. She thinks of me as a daughter, and so she didn’t say no. I will learn of what these ailments are. All my current friends are 17-19 and I’m only 9. Your engaged came with me and I was given the pink test. The verdict was double equal pink. The doctor felt faint. "Now they’re f*****g each other at 9." He shook his head, upside down smiled and said, "Darling your youth is now dead." They both consoled me while I guess you went to party again. Not yet knowing of the miraculous sin. Soon after I was "normal" again, I stood in front of the executioner…destroying a life that’s now lifeless. I cried for days and you looked away. Why must we hide the truth of what we both did? You were drunk and I was trusting. We lost our lives that night. You struck me down…pounded my face into the ground. I got violent and we both bled bright crimson.

I packed up and I’m saying goodbye. I made you bleed crimson and you made me die. I’ll soar out of the window with my package grasped in hands...my last present to only you. The once pure sheet of paper now with ensanguined (Crimson) words dried and sticky. I’ll soar out of the window with my package grasped in hands and your pretty long chain at my world’s end.

Your Sister and Partner until the end

© 2008 BenightedWhispers


Author's Note

BenightedWhispers
I don't know so I ask you reviewers. I cannot decide on how this should end. Should I keep it the way it is or change the ending to the following:

A mysterious voice consoled me. It was too low for anyone to hear but me. He started telling me of his life. How he was the version of The Phantom of the Opera. He told me how moving from this life saved him from certain doom. He told of how he freed his soul. It sounded so good�and best of all he was 9 going on 10 too. I took the chain of pain from your room. I packed up and I�m saying goodbye. I made you bleed crimson and you made me die. I�ll soar out of the window with my package grasped in hands...my last present to only you. The once pure sheet of paper now with ensanguined (Crimson) words dried and sticky. I�ll soar out of the window with my package grasped in hands and your pretty long chain at my world�s end.

Your Sister and Partner Till the end



Featured Review

okay! i dont know if im just use to it but for me it had like a rythm in it! and i bearly understode it but for all i know its a great job! HAHAHA! its a great job because for me to bearly not understand is amazing i mean i got what it meant but at the end! so i had to keep reading because i wanted to know what it was about! (hahaha! now ive got to go because i got a head ack!)>.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

okay! i dont know if im just use to it but for me it had like a rythm in it! and i bearly understode it but for all i know its a great job! HAHAHA! its a great job because for me to bearly not understand is amazing i mean i got what it meant but at the end! so i had to keep reading because i wanted to know what it was about! (hahaha! now ive got to go because i got a head ack!)>.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 4, 2008

Author

BenightedWhispers
BenightedWhispers

Breaking language barriers one foreign comic at a time (Manga, Manwha, Mahua...), KY



About
A pleasant hello to all that visit. Below are some facts about me so that you are able to get to know me as a person and not just a writer. I enjoy diversity, and that's how I wish to be remembered .. more..

Writing